Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

ICE Halts Deportation At ACLU’s Request

ICE Halts Deportation At ACLU’s Request
    Last Updated: Thu, 05/19/2011 - 3:11pm

In the latest collusion between the Obama Administration and the leftwing American Civil Liberties Union, Homeland Security officials have suspended the scheduled deportation of an illegal immigrant at the ACLU’s request.

The move is part of a bigger plan to perhaps eliminate the federal program (Secure Communities) that identified the illegal alien in the first place. The influential open borders movement—which includes the ACLU—has aggressively pressured the administration to nix Secure Communities, which requires local authorities to check the fingerprints of arrestees against a federal database. The idea is to deport dangerous criminals, many of whom have fallen through the cracks over the years.

But immigrant rights advocates insist the program is racist, has led to the removal of hard-working immigrants who contribute to society and has tragically separated families. They want the Obama Administration to get rid of it and that could very well happen as the president panders for votes in 2012. In fact, the Department of Homeland Security's Office of Inspector General announced this week that it’s planning an investigation of Secure Communities.

The probe will determine the extent to which the program is used to identify and remove dangerous criminal aliens from the United States, according to a news report of the inspector general’s plans. The IG will also examine cost and the accuracy of the data collection and determine if Secure Communities is being applied “equitably across communities.â€

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: ICE Halts Deportation At ACLU’s Request

[quote="OneNationUnderGod"]ICE Halts Deportation At ACLU’s Request
    Last Updated: Thu, 05/19/2011 - 3:11pm

I don't care what ACLU says! If they're illegal then DEPORT them! Illegal is Illegal is Illegal is Illegal........................................... .......................
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Back to the unscrupulous collaboration between the Obama Administration and the ACLU; earlier this year Judicial Watch uncovered documents from the Department of Justice that show the agency worked hand-in-hand with the ACLU in mounting their respective legal challenges to Arizona’s immigration control law.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

illegals

All illegal aliens must be deported. And ACLU must not exist. We should do something to close once and for all ACLU. ACLU does not work for Americans. It works for illegal aliens. And we do not accept that.

I DEMAND

I DEMAND HE BE DEPORTED NOW AND THAT ALL MONEY THE ACLU RECEIVES INVESTIGATED FOR ITS SOURCE...

Banned
    Since when is the ACLU the controlling law enforcement body? It should be government who dictates what the law is and does the enforcement. Its not the ACLU's position to tell the government when an where laws are to be enforced and they cannot dictate who is to be considered above the law.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WE ARE NEVER GOING TO BE RID OF THESE PEOPLE AS LONG AS WE HAVE A "JACKASS" FOR PRESIDENT AND, "IDIOTS" IN CONGRESS WE ARE THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHO IS NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE OUR LAWS ENFORCED AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BECAUSE, ITS CONSIDERED RACIST TO THE OTHER COUNTRIES WHO ARE SENDING ALL OF THEIR UNDESIREABLES TO THE U.S. SO THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM. THIS IS BS ALL DAY LONG AND, IF OBAMA REMAINS IN OFFICE FOR ONE MORE YEAR, WE WON'T HAVE A COUNTRY FOR HIS WIFE TO BE PROUD OF. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS JACKASS IN A 3 PIECE SUIT THIS MAN SHOULD BE A SHAMED OF WHAT HE IS DOING TO THIS COUNTRY.

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    WE ARE NEVER GOING TO BE RID OF THESE PEOPLE AS LONG AS WE HAVE A "JACKASS" FOR PRESIDENT AND, "IDIOTS" IN CONGRESS WE ARE THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHO IS NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE OUR LAWS ENFORCED AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BECAUSE, ITS CONSIDERED RACIST TO THE OTHER COUNTRIES WHO ARE SENDING ALL OF THEIR UNDESIREABLES TO THE U.S. SO THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM. THIS IS BS ALL DAY LONG AND, IF OBAMA REMAINS IN OFFICE FOR ONE MORE YEAR, WE WON'T HAVE A COUNTRY FOR HIS WIFE TO BE PROUD OF. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS JACKASS IN A 3 PIECE SUIT THIS MAN SHOULD BE A SHAMED OF WHAT HE IS DOING TO THIS COUNTRY.
    YAH!!! What she said!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

the ACLU is the new terrorist organization of America
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou