Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It sickens me that we have elected representatives who advocate this type of criminal activity. I say this because every crime like this would have been prevented if our immigration laws were enforced and our borders secure.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Right on jp-48504
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal criminals

I found this forum this morning while looking to see if the vicious killer/rapist Edmundo Cerda-Anima had been apprehended.

In May 2006, he raped and murdered Ms. Sandra Adams in a beautiful park which I used to frequent when I lived in Metairie, LA. It was the first serious crime to ever occur in LaFreniere Park.

Cerdo-animal is a "Mexican national" (as you all commented in the topic devoted to this (which I can't find again.) I suppose he's working construction jobs somewhere in America right now, or he's back in Mexico.

I feel SICK when I read these stories, which are becoming more common. Are we ever going to be able to stop this invasion?

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Mortisha!!! We're glad you're here!!

The Cerdo-Anima rape case was in... http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... &view=next

I hope they catch the bass turd*! He hit her with his Ford Expedition and then hurried up to rape her before she died!

I vote we let Dog catch him!

* Edited to add
    bass-turd n. Fish excrement from the genus Micropterus, normally found at the bottom of lakes, rivers and live wells.
    A slimy, malodorous muck.

See also Pond Scum.

Good idea! Let's get dog after him. He'll get his man!

Thank you Brian for keeping us updated on this case.

I have added each of these articles to the homepage as our top story of the day and will mention it in todays email alert.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1519

California or ground zero of the invasion
    http://www.nj.com/news/bridgeton/local/ ... ml&coll=10

ICE issues detainers for 5 rape suspects
    Saturday, September 23, 2006
    By MATT DUNN
    Staff Writer
    BRIDGETON -- Five individuals charged in connection with the rape of a 13-year-old Millville girl were issued detainers last week by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, according to court records.

Immigration detainers are lodged by ICE when federal law enforcement seeks custody of an illegal immigrant for the purposes of arresting and removing the individual.

Edson Leontes, 19, who is being held with his co-defendants at Cumberland County Jail in lieu of $200,000 cash bail, had a bail hearing postponed on Friday.

Brought into court only briefly, a sheriff's officer advised the court that Leontes was complaining of pain in his neck, as the Hopewell Township man stared at the courtroom ceiling.

After his hearing was rescheduled for Sept. 29, Leontes was led out of the courtroom in shackles.

Leontes and 25-year-old Vicente Rodriguez were farm laborers at Brookside Nursery on George Brooks Road in Hopewell Township, one of three locations prosecutors believed assaults occurred on the underage victim over Labor Day weekend.

Prosecutors accused Leontes, Rodriguez, along with Raul Chasares, 24, Oscar Estrada Lopez, 23, and Alfonso Ponce, 20, all of Laurel Street in Bridgeton, of picking up the teenage victim outside of the Dollar Super Store on Irving Avenue.

The five men took her to various locations where up to three sexual assaults occurred before the girl was discovered 24 hours later by a neighbor in the company of her assailants at Cumberland Mall in Vineland, according to authorities.

They were arrested and charged with aggravated sexual assault, endangering the welfare of a child and criminal restraint.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

bump

Man pleads guilty to teen's sexual assault
    By MILES JACKSON
    Staff Writer
    mjackson@thedailyjournal.com

BRIDGETON --The fourth of five men charged in the 2006 sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl pleaded guilty Monday.

Edson Leonte, 21, of Hopewell Township, will be evaluated at the state's facility for sex offenders before he is sentenced by Superior Court Judge John Waters.

Leonte pleaded guilty to one count of sexual assault of the girl, who was identified in court only by her initials, during an incident still not fully explained by Assistant Prosecutor Elizabeth Vogelsong.
    Leonte, Raul Chasares, 25; Vicente Rodriguez, 26; Oscar Lopez, 24; and Alfonso Ponce, 21, all from a migrant farm labor camp in Hopewell Township, were arrested in early September 2006.

The girl was restrained at the farm, where she was sexually assaulted by three of the five men on the night of Aug. 31, 2006, Vogelsong said.

On Sept. 1, 2006, a neighbor of the girl saw her at the Cumberland Mall with the five men, Vogelsong said.

When notified that the girl was listed as missing, Vogelsong said the 13-year-old girl was taken into custody by a security guard at the mall while the five men were let go.

But, as the allegations unfolded, the five men were arrested and held without bail because of their status as undocumented immigrants from Mexico, Vogelsong said.

Besides Leonte, Ponce and Rodriguez were charged with sexual assault while Chasares and Lopez were charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

All but Rodriguez have pleaded guilty to the charges. Leonte and Ponce are expected to get five years in prison once they are evaluated at the Adult Diagnostic and Treatment Center in Avenel, Vogelsong said.

Chasares and Lopez are expected to get three years in prison.

http://www.thedailyjournal.com/apps/pbc ... 7712180320

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast