Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No illegal aliens would have anything to fear if they simply obeyed the law and came here legally, they are the ones who put their children in that situation, they are the ones who choose to run the risk of having their 'family' 'torn apart' by being CAUGHT breaking the law. poverty is no excuse for breaking the law!
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

...add my applause for the brave worker who called ICE and for ICE agents who did their job in arresting the illegals. It's time that Americans start speaking up if they suspect there is illegal immigration activity in their workplace.....this is how it should be done.

Elizabeth Alegria, 26, a Mexican immigrant, was working at the plant Monday when ICE agents stormed in. When they found out she has two sons, ages 4 and 9, she was fitted with a bracelet and told to appear in federal court next month. Her husband, Andres, was not so lucky.

"I'm very traumatized because I don't know if they are going to let my husband go and when I will see him," Elizabeth Alegria said through a translator Tuesday as she returned to the Howard Industries parking lot to retrieve her sport utility vehicle.
    She can't be that traumatized if she returned to pick up her SUV! She obviously doesn't have a license to drive it, but that didn't stop her, did it? They'd better not let her husband go in the US! If they are both legal, then yes they should be released.

I noticed also that all the news is about poor hispanic "immigrants" and families, hispanic businesses when there were also illegals from Brazil and Germany caught. I guess the hispanic illegals expect to receive special handling? HELL NO! Illegal is illegal and they must ALL go, including their families!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

April
    Welcome Chendo462, glad you are here.

Americans have been traumatized for over 30 years; and look how much money it is going to cost us in warring and securing and enforcement, now
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12