Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE opens office in Colorado Springs

I.C.E. News Release

November 30, 2009

ICE opens office in Colorado Springs

The much anticipated new U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Resident Agent in Charge (RAC) Office in Colorado Springs, Colorado, became a reality yesterday with an opening ceremony attended by state and local politicians and law enforcement officials, as well as ICE personnel.

The new RAC Office will serve the region by handling a gamut of investigations, including human smuggling and trafficking, weapons trafficking and smuggling and sexual predators, among other investigations within ICE's jurisdiction.

Kumar C. Kibble, who currently serves at ICE's Washington, D.C., headquarters as the acting director of ICE's Office of Investigations, officiated at the ceremony. Kibble has been selected to take over the position of special agent in charge (SAC) of the Denver SAC Office, replacing Jeffrey Copp who is retiring after serving as the Denver SAC for five years.

The 10,000 square-foot RAC Office underwent renovations to accommodate the ICE agents and personnel who will now have a home office of their own once they move from the Colorado Springs Police Department (CSPD) offices where they had been conducting operations. At the ceremony, Kibble presented CSPD's Deputy Police Chief Ron Gibson with a plaque in appreciation for lending the much needed office space to ICE.

Attending El Paso County Commissioner Jim Bensberg expressed his pleasure at the new RAC office opening, saying, "If I had a tail, it'd be wagging right now."

The RAC Office has actually been four years in the making, and its opening today closes the loop on this long-awaited goal.

-- ICE --

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is the largest investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security.

ICE comprises four integrated divisions that form a 21st century law enforcement agency with broad responsibilities for a number of key homeland security priorities. For more information, visit www.ICE.gov . To report suspicious activity, call 1-866-347-2423.

Last Modified: Tuesday, December 1, 2009
    U.S. Department of Homeland Security

http://www.ice.gov/pi/nr/0911/091130coloradosprings.htm
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Attending El Paso County Commissioner Jim Bensberg expressed his pleasure at the new RAC office opening, saying, "If I had a tail, it'd be wagging right now."
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Me too!!