Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

ICE Raids and American Workers

The Coalition for the Future American Worker (CFAW), of which CAPS is a member, has launched another national TV blitz. The ads emphasize the fact that worksite immigration enforcement is opening up jobs for Americans, improving workplace safety and raising wages. Diana Hull, President of CAPS, commented, “One has to wonder about Congressman Gutierrez’ motives. Eleven million Americans are out of work and millions of their homes are being foreclosed. Americans need these jobs yet Congressman Gutierrez wants to make sure illegal workers can continue taking American jobs. Whose interest is he representing anyway?â€

Luis has been one busy little beaver. Traveling around the country, shilling for the illegal aliens. I am very glad America is waking up to this representative's shenanigans.

I regret that he was just re-elected.

If you've ever seen him on Lou Dobbs you'll see a very disagreeable person. Swarmy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was going to express polite thoughts about Mr. Guttierez's anti-American stance, but here is the cute message I got trying to log in with my zip code:
    Access to the requested form is denied, the zip code which you entered does not provide access to this form.
    Is this because Mr. Guttierez is scared of anyone not under his political paw? Yes you were elected by a local constituency but you also need to represent views of the rest of the country which is paying your salary from the great hog trough of federal spending. And furthermore, you have cut off my freedom of speech.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You also have to remember that some of those homes are owned by ILLEGAL ALIENS
    millions of their homes are being foreclosed
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou