Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ID:Bellevue man faces deportation

Bellevue man faces deportation

By :TERRY SMITH

A 23-year-old Bellevue man faces possible deportation after being arrested and convicted last week for criminal trespass.

Daniel Granados-Elizarraraz was turned over to federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers following his guilty plea and sentencing on Thursday, July 12, in Blaine County Magistrate Court. The suspect was arrested the previous evening by the Bellevue Marshal's Office following a neighborhood dispute on north Seventh Street.

A marshal's office report alleges that Granados-Elizarraraz may have brandished a shotgun and a pistol during the altercation, but evidence was inconclusive and he was not charged with a weapon's crime.

At arraignment on Thursday, Granados-Elizarraraz pleaded guilty to the criminal trespass charge. Magistrate Judge Mark Ingram sentenced him to 30 days in jail, but suspended 29 days of the sentence and gave the defendant credit for one day already spent behind bars. Granados-Elizarraraz was also placed on six months supervised probation, which Ingram ordered him to serve if he ever returns to Idaho.

Court records state that an "immigration hold" was in effect on the defendant. The term is used when a defendant is suspected of being an illegal alien.

http://www.mtexpress.com/vu_breaking_story.php?bid=3963

Gee do you think this guy really left Idaho!!Why did they not deport him. Maybe we should start keeping track of these guy so we know just how many they could have removed from this country already

------------ "ACTIVE PROJECTS"----PLEASE GET INVOLVED -----
    OK ALIPAC TEAM LETS STOP THE "Dream Act" AGAIN, OR WE WILL BE PAYING FOR ILLEGALS TO GO TO COLLEGE
    WE NEED CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS !!
    LINK BELOW!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=422551
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Gee do you think this guy really left Idaho!!Why did they not deport him. Maybe we should start keeping track of these guy so we know just how many they could have removed from this country already
    I was wondering which State the deported him to?
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I was wondering which State the deported him to?
    it looks like nobody deported him, I just don't know why not, what I do not understand is Bellevue is in Wahington state, but they are telling him not to return to Idaho I really don't get it, if anyone understands please explain it to me
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)