Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ID: Illegal immigrants using stolen or faked social security

Illegal immigrants using stolen or faked social security numbers
    Twin Falls, ID
    03/20/08

A number of law enforcement agencies in southern Idaho are doing investigations of illegal immigrants using stolen social security numbers.

One agency investigated 3 such cases in just one week.

The social security number is either stolen or fabricated, so the person can get a job.

As the person works, their employer reports income tied to the stolen or fabricated social security number.

Dale Dixon, President, Better Business Bureau said, “This type of identity theft is usually discovered around tax time. People file their income tax return and discover they have much more income attributed to their Social Security number than they actually earned.

Officials with the Idaho Better Business Bureau recommend you carefully review your social security statement, which you get every year.

If your identity is stolen immediately contact your local police department of sheriffs' department to report the crime.

http://www.kmvt.com/news/local/16863716.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

Oh!! How can this be, that illegal aliens are stealing ID and using it, I thought that La Raza and GW said they were honest hardwoking people with strong family values???........

How, oh, how can this be?????? (with much sarcasm )
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Yeah, you got that right AE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ID: ILLEGAL

"REPORT THIS TO YOUR LOCAL POLICE" hahahahahahahahahaha
    The Social Security office has at least 8 MILLION mismatched Social Security numbers. 7, 999,900 of these are used by illegal aliens to gain employment.
    The FEDERAL government won't do anything about this-don't expect help from local cops.

It is the lowly American citizen who must spend hours, weeks, months, trying to convince the IRS that the wages were earned by someone else, often in another state.

When my son called the police dept. their answer was, there was nothing they could do about it!! These people should get their stories together!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The victims of these crimes need to write letters to their papers and call the TV stations and have interviews on this. Make sure, if you can, find the company that hired these people. Then talk about the Save Act.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I don't know PhredE, it was so disheartening to hear that good, hardworking, law-abiding "immigrants" were doing something against the law, I am dismayed and in shock.............

But really, here is one fine example. Today I took my daughter into the state office to take care of some business (health care for her son). I sat in the parking lot while she was in there, and noticed in that lot was a new Cadillac Ecalade, with a special chrome locking gas cap and those huge special rims, also chrome (both I am sure not standard).

Then this guy walked out, and he was wearing work clothes, and in my own attempt not to assume anything about legallity, although when he backed up, he had a decal on his back window as well on his license plate frame, that proclaimed his devotion to Mexico, in Spanish.

First, to own a vehicle such as that and be asking for ANY kind of help, exasperates me to no end, but to have such statements of you non-national devotion to another nation, while raping the taxpayers of this one, well that just made me want to go kick those pretty big rims.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

First, to own a vehicle such as that and be asking for ANY kind of help, exasperates me to no end, but to have such statements of you non-national devotion to another nation, while raping the taxpayers of this one, well that just made me want to go kick those pretty big rims.

Wow AE powerful sentiment. True, so true.

ID:

People, we need to gather facts and figures. Put pressure on the Social Security administration to publish the number of complaints they get each year about stolen numbers.
    No one wants us to know how widespread this problem is or how helpless citizens are to stop this madness.
    I have a friend whose number was stolen. Had to hire an investigator to try to track down thief. Gets calls all the time about her number being used. Had to put a fraud alert on her credit file. She has been fighting this for over a year. SS no longers offers to give you a new number. It is up to you to clean up the mess and try to clear your record. No help at all from law enforcement.

ID Theft - possible solutions

SSA is not permitted to tell ordinary Americans if someone is using their SSN. Why? Becuase then all Americans would periodically do a check before their credit and life is ruined, and illegal aliens would be identified. Of course, Americans would demand the criminals be prosecuted. The Free Trade Cabel for North American integration would not stand for that.

What can we do?

1. Write / call etc your State and Fed reps and demand the right of Americans to check their own, and their minor children's SSNs.

2. Write /call etc your local, State and Fed reps and demand the police, and ICE, when they identify an illegal alien, investigate to see if the illegal has committed other crimes, like ID theft (are they working?) or tax evasion.

3. If business can use E Verify, why don't We the People use it? ALIPAC should start a paid service, where people can submit their SSNs, and for a fee, find out if someone else is using it. I don't know who it could be done legally. Maybe it is possible to limit ALIPAC membership to Americans and those legally in the USA and as a conditon of membership, or as a perk of paid membership, the SSN get verified. Or maybe, ALIPAC could have volunteers, and employees, members who, instead of volunteering, perform some designated service for the group with their salary being the checking of their and their immediate families SSNs.

4. ALIPCAC should start a sub group of Victims of Illegal Alien Crimes (VIAC) where individuals and their families, can register and lobby for reform. This would include only cases where the criminal law has been broken. (depression of wages, lost jobs, unfair competition etc could be anothe group), and could pack quite a wallop if all the broken lives had a face and a voice. It would also get the "sob" stories of Americans in the press, so we just don't see "sob" stories ( or part of the story anyway) about illegal aliens.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast