Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Thanks for the information JP. I am relatively new to this topic and am trying to learn all that I can. It is nice to have people willing to share their thoughts, because you give me insight on things that I would not have thought about otherwise. I do believe that you are right about illegals not having or needing a card. It is almost like our guns laws, where only the honest people register them. It sounds like a no win situation, doesn't it? What I don't get, is, if we have a NAU, will the goverments remain in place, as it is, or would it be merged somehow? Makes me wonder how they think that this could possibly work, we are having difficulty with things now. Adding more people to the mix will only make it worse.
    Nesse,
    It would work just like the EU in a sense. Our consitution would be a mere decoration as international laws are adapated. In the EU, each member nationa takes turns in electing a leader. I'ts a lot more complicated than that but I havent the time to write a book on it.

This law is going to make millions of people criminals when they refuse to accept it. Good thing they have all of those detention camps in place.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12