Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ID: Police effort 'Street Sweeper' nets 200 arrests

Police effort 'Street Sweeper' nets 200 arrests
    YouNewsTVâ„¢
    Story Created: Jun 23, 2008 at 5:17 PM MDT

By KBCI Web Staff
    NAMPA - The Nampa Police Department announced its completion of a multi-agency cooperative operation called “Street Sweeper.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Our Idaho Congress better wake the hell up.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is going on in Idaho! I went to school there 18 years ago (Caldwell) and it was nothing like this back then. I'm sure there were illegals, but I do not remember it ever being this bad (I guess we could say the same thing for virtually ever state in this country).

I never would have expected this to happen to the extent it has in Idaho.

Truly shocking...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Idaho is a little slow getting its act together, but we're applying pressure trying to get our Congress to pass an enforcement bill. And it couldn't happen too soon. It's reported that there were 35,000 illegal aliens in Idaho in 2005. What do you want to bet that number has doubled, or even tripled since then. The southern sector of the state is starting to be overrun with an illegal alien population and they are completely taking over some towns like Jerome, which is just outside Twin Falls.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.