Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Idaho: Muslim migrants hold knife to throat of little girl, rape her, urinate on her

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    These are the "refugee children" Obama is dumping into our neighborhoods along with their SICK parents who have been taught this for 1,000's of years!

What if they did this to Obama's girls? Any family in the White House? Would things come to a COMPLETE halt then!!!

Disgusting!
    This would never happen to Obama's family: he is Muslim; therefore, exempt. Trump is right! No more in our country and let's start profiling. Enough is enough. Who is protecting us. And what about Twin Falls failing to arrest and prosecute these perpetrators? I used to like to go to Twin Falls...but no more. The shops are full of black clad women and I would be scared to death to be by myself. That family should be deported IMMEDIATELY and sent back to wherever they came from...a one way ticket. Put the death penalty on anyone who physically abuses a young child. I am thoroughly disgusted with this administration...and if you vote for Hillary you are gong to get another 4 years of Obama...and with the Help of her Muslim assistant, Huma Abbedein. Yeah, Hillary's for women alright.
    Language barrier? How long have they been here? Two weeks? Two days? Two years? Doesn't matter...send them back. And you Idahoans, call your Congressmen...call the White House. The Toll Free number is 1-800-833-6354. The Senate is now voting on bills that will limit your access to guns; what should be limited is the flood of refugees being given free access to our country...and you the taxpayer is paying for them.
    Thelma Homer/Elko, Nevada

I called the office of one of the Idaho congresscritters..not Labrador, the other guy. Staffer says the rape report is being investigated as a HOAX. If it's not, then it's time to rip this guy a new one.
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

Quote Originally Posted by vivalamigra View Post
    I called the office of one of the Idaho congresscritters..not Labrador, the other guy. Staffer says the rape report is being investigated as a HOAX. If it's not, then it's time to rip this guy a new one.
    Please sign up for our email alerts and pay close attention to the materials we take the time and energy to send you.

http://www.alipac.us/f8/update-child...t-fake-334017/

http://www.alipac.us/f8/update-child...t-fake-334017/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what & why did obama go & by More land for what ?he up to some & it not good

Police: Iraq, Sudan Immigrants Allegedly Sexually Assaulted a Five-Year-Old Idaho Girl

File Photo: Bob Thomas/Getty Images

by KATIE MCHUGH
    21 Jun 2016

Police Chief Craig Kingsbury of Twin Falls, Idaho, confirmed Monday that three Sudanese and Iraqi boys allegedly sexually assaulted a five-year-old girl, and that two of them have been sent to a detention center after allegedly brutalizing the American child.

The suspects — two of whom are 10 and 14 years old — have been in Twin Falls for less than two years, he said, according to an Idaho TV station, KIVI-TV ABC 6. The news site used the word “rape” while the police chief said “sexual assault.”

The news site also rushed to say no Syrian refugees were involved in the case without explaining why or how Iraqis and Sudanese came to live in the Idaho city, or why it’s in the interests of Americans to invite foreigners’ alien culture into their communities.

Because both the alleged predators and the victim are minors, court records have been sealed. Public uproar and highly contentious city council meetings appeared to have forced authorities to address the child’s assault — which never would have occurred if the non-Western migrants weren’t resettled in their community in the first place:

Two boys from Middle Eastern immigrant families are in custody in relation to a sexual assault on a 5-year-old girl that, authorities say, happened at the Fawnbrook Apartments on June 2. Several people came to the City Council a week ago calling on city officials to release more information.

Police and Loebs’ office were saying little last week, but the story blew up over the weekend after the boys were taken into custody.
    County prosecutor Grant Loebs emphasized that no “gang rape” took place, nor did the alleged attackers pull a knife on the little girl.

But a retired nurse, Jolene Payne, witnessed the attack, and she described what the immigrant suspects did to their victim to World Net Daily:
    This happened three weeks ago around 3:30. I was sitting on my porch patio and I looked over and saw this boy taking pictures with a camera. He was from Africa or somewhere overseas, standing outside the laundry room taking pictures of kids in the laundry room… I found them in there. I knew there was something going on because the boy [with the phone camera] was acting funny. He was taking pictures but he was telling the two younger boys what to do… The door was cracked enough for him to see the pictures he was taking. I opened that door and I almost fainted when I saw what was going on and here I’m a nurse. What a pitiful thing for a poor little girl to go through.

Both the “little tiny white girl” and the two younger suspects were naked, Payne continued:

The police came and then the next day detectives came and talked to me alone… All I know is what I told them. The worst thing was the way they peed all over her clothes and on her too, and I thought that was one of the meanest things I’ve ever saw done. And we know those kids must know a lot more than the kids in America of that age. I’ve never seen any of them do anything like that to little girls, and we have a lot of children around here.

The little girl had no clothes on. The boys took them off. The littlest boy said: ‘We didn’t do it. He told us to,’ pointing to the older boy. They’re just kids that have a mother and they moved here from overseas. The women don’t even talk any English, some of them do, but others don’t. They wear long dresses and long black things on their heads.

I saw two boys and one little girl scared to death… I told them boys you better get your clothes on. She was scared to death, crying ‘Grandma Jo, Grandma Jo, help me.’ I’m not her grandmother but that’s what all the kids around here call me.

“They stripped her naked and urinated in her mouth,” community resident David Odelltold Fox News.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...llegedly-rape/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you very much to all the people who are coming forward to tell the truth about what happened to this poor little girl.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    So now all of a sudden there was no knife? According to whom?
    The eyewitness, Ms. Payne.

There was no knife involved, Payne said.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who said there was a knife?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    ...F

Both the “little tiny white girl” and the two younger suspects were naked, Payne continued:

Just as in the all the clearly inflammatory rape reports coming out of Europe, whenever we hear the report detailing the victim was "white" it is time to ask,

What was the immigration status of the victim? Was either she or her parents immigrants?

Rape is clearly a problem with immigrants, but when their victims are also from immigrant communities, we need to know this. Because, in the end, if both parties are immigrants, then the problem is not just Middle Eastern immigration, it is immigration in general.

And clearly, there are many who would like to obscure this fact.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Malkin: Horror and Hush-Up in Twin Falls, Idaho

Posted: Saturday, June 25, 2016 4:05 pm
    By Michelle MalkinSyndicated Columnist

Something wicked happened in Idaho’s rural Magic Valley. The evil has been compounded by politicians, media and special interest groups doing their damnedest to suppress the story and quell a righteous citizen rebellion.

On June 7, a brief news item appeared on local Twin Falls, Idaho-based KMVT about a “reported sexual assault that possibly occurred near the Fawnbrook Apartments” five days earlier. Unconfirmed accounts of the alleged crime on conservative-leaning websites, plus reports from area members of anti-jihad activist Brigitte Gabriel’s Act for America group and longtime watchdog Ann Corcoran’s Refugee Resettlement Watch blog, culminated in coverage on the powerhouse Drudge Report.

The social media groundswell, untethered from the constraints of political correctness, forced government authorities to respond.

Police and the local prosecutor’s office grudgingly confirmed that an investigation had begun into the incident. The victim: A mentally disabled 5-year-old girl. The alleged perpetrators: Three boys, ages 7, 10 and 14, from Sudanese and Iraqi immigrant families (predominantly Muslim) who have been in the country for less than two years — all but confirming that they are refugees.

What happened? The case is under seal because it involves minors, but prosecutor Grant Loebs said there is videotape of the alleged sexual assault (a fact which local activists first divulged). Two of the boys are in custody. It’s not clear what happened to the third.

Here’s the sickening thing: The people who should have been asking tough questions — like, you know, mainstream journalists — have spent more time attacking local whistleblowers and bloggers than they have spent demanding answers and holding public officials accountable.

Why? Consider the backdrop. Residents in Twin Falls have been worried about the impact of an increasing influx of refugees, many from jihad-coddling countries, over the past several years. Their concerns about crime, welfare, health care, and schools echo those of communities across the country who are bearing the coercive brunt of Beltway bleeding hearts’ refugee resettlement policies enacted in a shroud of secrecy.

Members of the Twin Falls City Council smugly likened refugee resettlement critics to “white supremacists.”

Regional newspapers including the Idaho Statesman and the Spokane Spokesman-Review rushed to discredit the on-scene reporting of internet writers such as Leo Hohmann, who had interviewed a witness to the crime for World Net Daily.

“Jolene Payne, an 89-year-old retired nurse who lives at the complex” told Hohmann that she spotted one of the boys “taking pictures with a camera” outside the apartment complex’s laundry room. She went inside and found the 5-year-old naked with two of the younger boys naked standing over her. “The worst thing was the way they peed all over her clothes,” she recounted.

Pro-mass immigration advocates may not like the sources of some of the original reporting that forced the case into the sunlight, but the watchdogs got more right than wrong. These critics now have Twin Falls’ political leaders sputtering to cover their backsides and police brass defending themselves against explosive charges that they dragged their feet.

Instead, the “professional journalists” dwelt on a few early factual errors about whether the boys were from Syria and whether a knife was used — and filled their dismissive articles with “can’t we all just get along” propaganda from refugee resettlement advocates and contractors with vested financial interests in the game.

The callousness of local officials and indifference of local and national media reminds me very much of an international incident that went viral on YouTube earlier this year in the eastern German town of Bad Schlema — located in a region overrun by Muslim refugees.

A concerned grandfather whose granddaughter under the age of 10 was sexually harassed by Muslim migrants protested to mayor Jens Muller. In response to his plea for help, Muller told the elderly man to direct his family to “not walk in areas” where refugees would be.

“Just don’t provoke them and don’t walk in those areas.”

The grandfather lamented at the public meeting: “You’re not allowed to walk in your own city anymore.”

To which the jaded mayor replied: “This is the way it is.”

Thank goodness there are Americans still fighting against the collective shrug of sovereignty surrender.
    Louder, please.

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/couri...d6d2981f9.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast