Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IDEAS FOR CHANGE IN AMERICA: ENFORCE OUR IMMMIGRATION LAWS

IDEAS FOR CHANGE IN AMERICA: ENFORCE OUR IMMMIGRATION LAWS

By Frosty Wooldridge
    December 8, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

Never in the history of the world has one country, the United States of America, absorbed so many immigrants from around the world—into the tens of millions. However, no other country ever tolerated or survived over 20 million ILLegal alien migrants like the U.S. in the past 20 years. Finally, U.S. citizens find their country filled up, out of water, lacking energy and suffering unsolvable problems.

You may discover a website that encourages what Americans want to see changed in the Obama administration. They speak up from all over the country and so can you:

“Never in the history of mankind has a massive horde of 25 million plus foreigners, illegally no less, marched into a nation demanding rights which by all common sense should not be afforded to them? This is sheer madness! Amnesty? Go back and come in the legal way like others have done, better yet, don’t come back at all.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WOW eveyone had better get in here and vote....I think this is the Obama change wesite...and there are alot of illegals in there voting for amnesty.
    I voted!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I voted too.