Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Identity theft is soaring in California

Identity theft is soaring in California
    Gangs get into identity theft
    Michael Cutler

August 13, 2008 - The news report I have attached below appeared in Tuesday's edition of the Los Angeles Times. It is a report that should concern every American because the potential exists that if you have not been victimized by identity theft, you may fall victim to this serious crime that has been described as "America's fastest growing "white collar" crime.

What should be understood it that identity theft is committed by different criminals for different purposes. Illegal aliens my use identity theft to secure illegal employment in the United States. Terrorists and criminals have multiple purposes in mind when they become involved in identity theft. First of all, they use identity theft as a means to acquiring lots of money. The notorious bank robber Willie Sutton who carried out numerous bank robberies in the early 1930's was reputed to have answered the question, "Why do you rob banks?" by simply stating "That's where the money is!"
    Today's identity thieves don't have to carry a gun or risk a shoot-out: they often commit their crimes without ever coming into contact with their victims. While identity theft may not be a crime of violence, it often funds other criminal activities that most certainly involve lots of violence and the victims of identity theft can be put through a veritable living hell!

The ill-gotten funds that result from massive instances of identity theft often buy weapons, vehicles and narcotics.

As I have noted on previous occasions, the difference between a good guy and a bad guy is that the good guy gets up in the morning and goes through his stuff to try to figure our what he wants to wear. The bad guy goes through his stuff to figure out who he wants to be!

Whenever a criminal suspect is arrested, he (she) is fingerprinted to attempt to determine his true identity. I have seen arrest records ("rap sheets") that needed extension sheets for all of the identities that the criminal may have used!

The terrorists who attacked our nation on September 11, 2001 used an estimated 360+ identities and variations of identities in order to conceal their identities, and their intentions in an effort to cover their tracks and embed themselves in communities around the United States as they completed their plans to launch the deadliest attack every carried out within in country.

Many of the gangs that have "discovered" identity theft are gangs that have numerous criminal aliens among their members. This is yet another example of the impact of our nation's failure to secure its borders and create an immigration system that possesses integrity.

Every day more illegal aliens including criminals and most probably terrorists, gain easy access to our nation.

We the People must awaken their elected representatives to the simple fact that these politicians are supposed to represent the citizens of our nation!

This is not simply an issue of concern to Conservatives or Republicans but is an issue of concern for all Americans of all political affiliation and orientation!

You are either part of the solution or you are a part of the problem!

Democracy is not a spectator sport!

Lead, follow or get out of the way!

Michael W. Cutler began working for the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in October 1971 when he entered on duty as an Immigration Inspector assigned to John F. Kennedy International Airport. From 1973 until 1974 He was assigned as an examiner to the unit which was responsible for adjudicating petitions filed by United States Citizens and Lawfully Admitted Permanent Resident Aliens (LPRs) on behalf of their alien spouses to accord them LPR status. His goal in this assignment was to attempt to uncover fraud marriages and fraud marriage rings.

In August 1975 he became a Criminal Investigator (Special Agent) for the INS at NYC. He rotated through virtually every squad in the Investigations Branch. From 1988 until 1991 he was assigned as the INS representative to the Unified Intelligence Division (UID) of the DEA in New York. In 1991 he was promoted to the position of Senior Special Agent and was assigned to the Organized Crime, Drug Enforcement Task Force (OCDETF) which required that he work with members of other law enforcement agencies including the FBI, DEA, ATF, U.S.Customs and local and state police as well as law enforcement organizations of other countries including Israel, Canada, Great Britain and Japan, to conduct investigations of aliens involved in major drug trafficking organizations which ultimately resulted in the seizure of their assets as well as their arrest and successful prosecutions for a wide variety of criminal violations.

Finally, Mr. Cutler has appeared on numerous television and radio programs including the O'Reilly Radio Factor, O'Reilly's No Spin Zone, Fox News and the Lou Dobbs Tonight Program on CNN to discuss the enforcement of immigration laws and has participated in various public debates and panel discussions on issues involving the enforcement and administration of immigration laws.

E-Mail: mcutler007@aol.com

http://tinyurl.com/6amasq
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need this info out there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another example of the high cost of supposed cheap labor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can anyone send this to news media, Lou, Glenn, etc.

ELE

Arnold Schwarzenegger Endorses Criminal Illegals....

The letter, that follows is from the spineless jelly fish Governor of California....it sounds to me like he is talking out of both sides of his mouth. First, he says that HE was an immigrant and he compares illegals to immigrants. This is more of the same ignorant rhetoric that we continue to get from pro-illegals…the party line! Then, he mentioned that the illegals problem is the fault of the Federal government because they didn’t legislate Comprehensive reform ......we all now that’s a fancy way of passing the buck and Arnold could actually enforce the laws on our books (as it) and the illegals would not have bankrupted California….and big bad brave Arnold said that he committed nearly 2,000 National Guard for the border and they rounded up 250,000 pounds of narcotics and apprehended 124,000 illegals...then he talks about how we must treat the illegals with respect....who is this guy trying to kid?....he isn't doing his job and he all know that comprehensive reform means Amnesty. It's too bad Arnold is a gutless, lying traitor!
    And Arnold and/or his staff never read my letter or listened to my messages because I clearly stated that I do not live in California! Arnold Schwarzenegger........ an American traitor!

Arnold's letter....

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me about illegal immigration. I always
    appreciate hearing from fellow Californians on the issues that are important to
    them.

As an immigrant, I can identify with the desire to come to this country. While
    growing up, I had a dream to come to America. Since then, I have seen firsthand
    that the United States - a nation of immigrants and a nation of laws - is the
    most generous nation in the world. But our generosity cannot come at the
    expense of the American people or the security our international borders.

The federal government's failure to pass comprehensive immigration reform is a
    reality we live with everyday in our schools, workplaces and hospitals. We can
    no longer ignore this issue or try to solve the problem at the margins. We need
    federal action that secures our border, protects taxpayers and creates a
    forward-looking policy to meet the labor needs of our economy.

To address the root of the problem, I committed nearly 2,000 California National
    Guard troops to help secure our borders in June 2006. These troops - as part of
    the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Operation Jump Start - performed a
    critical mission while thousands of new federal agents were recruited and
    tactical infrastructure and detection technology along the border was improved.
    Working with federal agents, our California National Guard has been instrumental
    in seizing more than 250,000 pounds of narcotics and apprehending 124,000
    undocumented immigrants. These combined efforts have had tremendous success in
    reducing illegal border crossings and limiting the influx of narcotics and human
    trafficking in California.

However, I continue to call on our nation's federal officials to attack the
    problem by crafting a comprehensive immigration policy. Our borders must be
    secured, and our businesses must have the employees they need but have been
    unable to find in our existing workforce. We must also treat immigrants with
    the respect they deserve.

Immigration is an important issue that affects California, and I thank you for
    writing. I truly appreciate your commitment to the future of our Golden State.

Sincerely,

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Endorses Criminal Illegals....

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    The letter, that follows is from the spineless jelly fish Governor of California....
    You mean our Girly man Governor. Well at least he cannot run for President. Now if we can just make that clause apply to anchor babies and dual citizens also.