Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If Bush spouts the word 'COMPREHENSIVE" I'm gonna puke

I agree with the person who wrote Lou Dobbs and said this is nothing more than "a spoonful of enforcement to make the AMNESTY go down". I don't expect this buffoon to do anything to help the American people, because he doesn't care about the American people. All he cares about is doing the bidding of his corporate and New World Order masters. He has already shown his treasonous commitment to a single continent wide labor pool of cheap Mexican workers, the average American worker be damned.

Get used to hearing the word "comprehensive" and lying crap about of how we can't possibly ever secure the border WITHOUT a guest worker scamnesty plan. Get used to hearing about safe, orderly migration, meaning "open borders" for every one of Vicente's amigos who wants to come here and sponge off the welfare system and have 16 babies at taxpayer expense and drop even more anchors and never go home.

Screw Bush, screw Kennedy and McCain and beware any politician who thinks we can be fooled by some cheap PR stunt about securing the borders with no real enforcement against employers, no real interior deportation actions, or no end to traitorous sanctuary city policies.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I too am disgusted with that "C" word!!!! I want to hit someone in the face when i hear them say that!

Politicians get hold of a word or catch phrase and never let go!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I wonder if Bush even comprehends the meaning of the term comprehensive?

Seriously, should be interesting to see how low voter turnout is this Nov, not including the dead and illegals..
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Somewhere out there, there's probably a political Talking Points paper titled "Comprehensive Uses of the Term Comprehensive: A Comprehensive Study on How To Use It and When To Say It"
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

7:03 pm Bush spews "comprehensive"

7:09 pm Bush spews "temporary worker program" (do you hear amnesty???) Do you feel the elites spitting in the faces of the millions of American citizen working poor?

7:11 pm Bush spews "comprehensive"

7:13 pm Bush declare no amnesty while describing his plans for an..... AMNESTY!!!!!!

7:15 pm Bush spews the "assimilation" word. Uhhh, yeah. Right.

7:16 pm Bush spews a story representative of an extremely small minority of invaders in an attempt to paint all invaders in a good light.

Summary:

Not good enough. Far far from victory. I will be at next Saturday's protest in Omaha.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

take your pick..............COMPREHENSIVE or COMPASSION
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wonder if Bush even comprehends the meaning of the term comprehensive?
    Probably not but atleast he can pronounce it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Comprehensive or Compassionate- two words that should be applied to Mexico's Gov't for their lack of either:
    Compassion for their poor and a Comprehensive program to retain their citizens through raising their standard of living.
    I must admit from what I've read I tend to admire President Chavez in Venezuela for his dignified efforts toward his people.
    Pres. Fox is a Corporate XWhoreX and so is Pres. Bush.

How dare he (Bush) threaten us via the Congress that unless he gets a Bill with both Amnesty AND so-called Border security we'll get nothing!

I agree, I have never hated too words so much in my life, as i do comprehensive and compassion

And lets not forget "hard working" another over used word

That's the truth, isn't it?!

I, too, jump up yelling at the images on the TV when I hear these stupid catch phrases. We've rebutted their use of them very well in newspapers, and even on TV with Lou Dobbs - but they persist DOGGEDLY in their disingenuous NEW SPEAK - seeming to expect NEW SPEAK to lead to NEW THINK.

Don't bother thinking - go back to your American Idol - Big Brother will help you think. Just follow the bouncing ball......

HOW DO YOU RATE THEM? WHICH ONE DO YOU HATE THE MOST?

1)Comprehensive Immigration Reform

2)Jobs Americans just WONT DO! (Did you hear Cesear Chavez's granddaughter spout that one TODAY ON CNN?)

3)The majority of these folks are good hardworking people. They only come here to put food on the table for their families.

4)The Immigrant Movement

5)The Anti-immigrant Demonstrators/leaders

6)This is a nation of Immigrants and they just want their part of the American Dream.

7)The economy will collapse without them (read: obscene profits will be harder without them and many would-be NEW Fortune 100 List members JUST WON'T HAVE A CHANCE without them)

We must be realistic about the labor shortage! We need these people!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast