Like Tree6Likes

Thread: If Obama Does This “The Republic Is Dead” And This Rep Wants Us To Surround The WH

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

If Obama Does This “The Republic Is Dead” And This Rep Wants Us To Surround The WH

The Not So Silent Majority By Proliferocks.com

WOW - PRETTY SERIOUS FOLKS!!! I hope they are just hyping the story to help get it circulated...Who knows???

Watch: If Obama Does This "The Republic Is Dead" And This Rep Wants Us To Surround The WH
    "...I hope he’s anticipating that too.”
    westernjournalism.com

Watch: If Obama Does This “The Republic Is Dead” And This Rep Wants Us To Surround The WH

"...I hope he’s anticipating that too.”

B. Christopher AgeeOctober 23, 2014

In a recent Newsmax TV interview, Iowa Republican Rep. Steve King speculated on the potential reaction among Republicans should Barack Obama unilaterally grant amnesty to millions of illegals currently residing in the United States. He explained that he has already planned his response.
    “I’ve said that wherever I am, if I’m not in Washington, I will go to the airport,” he said. “I’m going to call on John Boehner to call for a special session. I’m going to hope he beats me to that; I hope he’s anticipating that too.”

While he recalled the extensive protests around the United States Capitol in response to ObamaCare, King suggested that a more direct approach will be necessary to express disapproval of such a sweeping immigration policy.
    “I don’t figure that going to the capital and asking people to come there to surround the Capitol does us any good,” he said, “but surrounding the White House might.”
    Such a protest, he explained, might be the only way to stop this policy should it become a reality.
    King then made a reference to “the I-word” before declaring that “everything is on the table.”

When asked to clarify, he acknowledged that he believes impeachment should be discussed in the context of executive action granting amnesty to millions.
    “We cannot have a president of the United States who believes he can make up the law as he goes,” King asserted, adding Obama has already asked immigration officials to violate our law by “refusing to put people into removal proceedings that they encounter that are here illegally.”
    Failure to act swiftly in preventing amnesty from taking place, he warned, would transform America into a “lawless third world nation with a king sitting in the White House – and it won’t be me.”
    America’s founders, he concluded, foresaw the possibility of voters electing a lawless president, which is why they included the remedy of impeachment in our Constitution. Also enumerated in that document, he noted, is the right to stand up and speak out against such a regime.
    “If the president violates the Constitution, we have every right … to exercise our Constitutional right to let him know we’re not going to tolerate it,” he said.

Please share this article on Facebook if you agree that issuing an executive order granting amnesty to countless illegal aliens constitutes an impeachable offense.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/gop...onses-amnesty/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1. Obama has no authority to do this Z.E.R.O.

2. By taking the power from Congress he is declaring a dictatorship and One Person control over the country; with the congress being only ceremonial and for show

3. This is one of the reasons I believe the Democrats tried so hard to disarm America

4. This is seizing power he does not have and by all appearances it is a coup d'état. The fact that he announces what he is going to do is irrelevant; it is still a seizure of power

5. This can break bad fast... if the Congress doesn't move to Impeach Obama there maybe an uprising in which the Military will have to decide whom they work for

6. If you watched the revolt in Egypt the military had no choice but to arrest Morsi to quell the violence ... all those supporting this Coup would face arrest and prosecution as well... and that could go bad as well

7. As it sits Obama seems to not give America a choice in the matter

Is America going to walk like an Egyptian... or not; will it happen slowly... or not
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IRS Scandal

Benghazi Gun Running

Fast and Furious
    Gun Running

ObamaCare - Shake Down

Associated Press Scandal

EPA Scandal

Seal Team 6 Scandal - Extortion 17

Islamistgate Scandal

Media - Shake Down

NSA Scandal

State Department Scandal - Sex With Kids

Arming Al-Qaeda

Common Core Scandal

Unemployment data falsified before 2012 presidential election.

Arming Illegal Aliens in Military Purge

Note: All of these crimes may come into play if Obama forces a Coup on the American People and maybe the deciding factor in an Impeachment or a military revolt... but ONLY if the American people have had enough of the Obama Administration corruption

BREAKING: Congressman Calls on Americans to "Surround the White House" to Stop Obama [WATCH]
    This could be the only thing that saves the Republic...
    conservativetribune.com

BREAKING: Congressman Calls on Americans to “Surround the White House” to Stop Obama [WATCH]

When it comes to addressing rumors that President Barack Obama’s will issue blanket amnesty for illegal immigrants, Iowa Republican Rep. Steve King isn’t pulling his punches.
    In a candid interview with Newsmax TV, Rep. King called on Americans to march to Washington and surround the White House in protest of a unilateral amnesty order, warning that America would be turned into a “lawless third-world nation with a king in the White House” if amnesty should happen, and talked about the possibility of “the i-word” – impeachment (H/T Western Journalism).

Rep. King’s Wednesday interview saw the Iowa Republican cover a variety of topics about an amnesty order and what the GOP legislative response would be. King said that, in the event of unilateral amnesty, “I’ve said that wherever I am, if I’m not in Washington, I will go to the airport… I’m going to call on John Boehner to call for a special session. I’m going to hope he beats me to that, I hope he’s anticipating that too.”
    When asked what American citizens could do in protest of amnesty, King said that a demonstration like the one over Obamacare – where Americans surrounded the Capitol Building – wouldn’t “do us any good, but surrounding the White House might. If we’re not willing to go there and protest outside of the President’s residence… then I don’t know how we stop this.”

Click here to get a FREE subscription to the Conservative Tribune.

King would later make a reference to “the ‘i-word'” when asked what course of action he might be referring to. Rep King said, “That would be that word in the Constitution that is how you remove a person from office that has violated the principles [of the office].”
    He went on to state that, “A lawless president in the United States, occupying the White House, is not something our founding fathers ever imagined would happen – well, I guess they did, because they put that provision in the Constitution to deal with it.”
    While rumors of a unilateral amnesty order have floated about for quite some time now, very little has been enumerated in the way of a Republican response to blanket legalization. Rep. King’s remarks seem to be a first promising glimpse at the potential GOP response to amnesty.

Please share on Facebook and Twitter if you feel it’s time for the American people and the Republican Party to stand up and fight President Obama on amnesty.

http://conservativetribune.com/stop-obama/