Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There was one of those stories in my local paper. An appeal to compassion- or emotionalism. Sure I have feelings, sad that she's gotten this far and encountered what seems to be insurmountable hurdles. But um, she could apply for a student visa as a foreign student, and for help from the "private donors". Or, she could attend a university that doesn't bother to check citizenship- there's plenty of those- and Oh! in Colleges they rarely require social Security Cards much anymore- for privacy reasons.

And guess what? I've heard of worse stories than hers. For YEARS in Massachusetts they've been deporting illegal aliens from Portugal that were raised in the USA- and who DON'T speak Portugese - back to Portugal .

When her mother said, "did I make a mistake bringing you here?"...the answer is Yes, Maam..you did. You broke our laws; you've disrespected US; you've mooched off our system; you've taken valuable and precious time and money that was for American Citizens and enraptured your family with them at the expense of an American Mother and an American Child.

An American Child should be 9th in that class and headed off to college. Instead your daughter holds it. There is only one 9th in the class and you robbed an American Child of that position.

You are nothing but a low life thief. And I see the mother has secured her an anchor baby born in Tuscon. 3 Children...that aren't supposed to be in our school system from one illegal alien mother. The average cost of a public education is $7500 per year. 12 years x $7500 = $90,000 per child x 3 = $270,000. Figure average property taxes in Arizona per residential property are $1,000 a year....2,700 Arizonans had to pay taxes every year for 12 or more years just to educate this woman's children.

Deport them. All.

Period.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This reminds me of the recent major media news story about the illegal immigrant family in LA California who put their children through UCLA by collecting soda cans. Yes soda cans! How the news anchors kept a straight face on this one is beyond me.
    The sad thing about some of these stories is that certain minorities are graded differently then Americans and other minorities. This means that some well scoring students are turned away in order to make room for students with poor or lower test scores.

What should happen to her now?
    She's gotten an education on our dime, now its time for this illegal alien to be shown the door and deported back to her country of origin. Anything less is a slap in the face of native born citizens, naturalized citizens and legal immigrants.
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12