WND Exclusive Commentary If they're not criminals, what are they?
Posted: September 11, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

It has been six years since Americans were murdered in the cowardly attack of terrorism carried out by pagans who had overstayed their visas, which made them illegals. Yet, even though the ability exists to track a quarter pound of contaminated beef back to the cow from which it was born, little or nothing is done to rid our shores of the criminal contaminants flooding our cities and communities today.

And once again, to stress the point – they are criminals. It doesn't matter if they attend church, care for the sick and/or sing hymns to geriatrics – if they came here illegally, they are criminals. Their criminal activity is compounded by the use of false documentation and identity theft, to mention but two additional crimes. Not only doesn't the White House and Congress grasp this reality, but neither do many so-called intellectuals and those running for president.

Rudy Giuliani, the uber liberal masquerading as a Republican, told radio/television talk-show host Glenn Beck and his listening audience that illegal immigration isn't a crime. Giuliani told Beck: "I know that's very hard for people to understand, but it's not a federal crime … in fact, when you throw an immigrant out of the country, its not a criminal proceeding. It's a civil proceeding."

I'll tell Rudy what's hard for people to understand – it is that six years after the most horrific act of violence enacted against unsuspecting citizens in the history of our nation, and 14 years after the first attempt to harm New Yorkers – the former mayor of the city that suffered the greatest loss of life, property and resources in said attacks argues that illegal immigration isn't a crime.

I may not be a lawyer, but I'm an American with a head on my shoulders. Therefore, when illegals abrogate the sovereignty of my country – illegally – that's a crime. And when these same people compound their illegitimacy by murdering and/or attempting to murder my fellow citizens – in my mind, that's a capital crime. I submit anyone who hides behind lawyer-speak and pseudo-intellectualism in defense of flawed thinking, is not much better than the illegal criminals perpetrating those acts.

Twelve of the al-Qaida terrorists who took part in the 1993 and 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. were illegal immigrants. Fadil Abdelghan, a participant in the plot to bomb New York landmarks, was an illegal. Lafi Khalil, who was involved in the plot to bomb New York subways, was an illegal. Had Mohamed Atta been treated like an illegal criminal, it is safe to say that thousands of Americans would be alive today.

Yet, Mr. "I wanna be president too" parses words and obfuscates reality. One can but wonder whether or not the victims' families, specifically their left-behind children, would share Giuliani's reasoning.

Some essayists go so far as to applaud Cory Booker, mayor of Newark, N.J., and supposedly the families of the college students who were murdered by illegals for "doing the right thing" by not blaming the murders of their children on un-enforced immigration policies, and/or by "feeding the myth that illegal immigrants are America's new gangsters" – when in reality that is exactly what they are.

One is hard-pressed to fathom the logic of such a wantonly auxotrophic lack of cogent reasoning. But we can be sure that if a white police officer, in the dispensation of his duties, put handcuffs on someone too tightly, there would be public outcry from these same people.

Robert Pape and the professorial elite present "left-handed" arguments as they attempt to make facts fit their biased theory. In his book on suicide terrorists, "Dying to Win," Pape deduces through an exhaustive study of suicide-terrorism bombing reports that if the United States and every other country so-involved would simply pack up and withdraw from any and all Islamic areas, all acts of aggression and suicide bombings would cease almost immediately.

Of course, nowhere in his treatise does he even attempt to explain that the object of Islam is world domination through the world's submission to their paganism. He fails to explain how their stated intent of same can be brought about peacefully. His lack of prescience notwithstanding, I am not one given to edulcoration with people who believe their illegal status gives them hegemony over my rights as a U.S.-born citizen.

Giuliani, Pape and Earl Ofari Hutchinson should try explaining to the remaining family members of 9/11 victims and the parents of the children murdered by illegals in Newark just how their positions make sense. Let them explain themselves to the remaining family members of approximately 9,000 Americans killed and murdered by illegals every year.

If we should have learned anything from 9/11, it is that our borders should be sealed, illegals should be rounded up and deported, and that no place on earth should be safe for those who would murder Americans.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=57561

Mychal Massie is chairman of the National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives-Project 21 – a conservative black think tank located in Washington, D.C. He is a nationally recognized political activist, pundit, columnist and the former host of the widely popular talk show "Straight Talk." He has appeared on Fox News Channel, CNN, MSNBC, C-SPAN, NBC, Comcast Cable and talk radio programming nationwide. A former self-employed business owner of more than 30 years, he is also a member of the conservative public policy institute National Center for Public Policy Research.