Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If we don't have enough to worry about here is another one.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/31/us/po ... nted=print

December 31, 2007
    Bloomberg Moves Closer to Running for President
    By SAM ROBERTS
    Buoyed by the still unsettled field, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg is growing increasingly enchanted with the idea of an independent presidential bid, and his aides are aggressively laying the groundwork for him to run.

On Sunday, the mayor will join Democratic and Republican elder statesmen at the University of Oklahoma in what the conveners are billing as an effort to pressure the major party candidates to renounce partisan gridlock.

Former Senator David L. Boren of Oklahoma, who organized the session with former Senator Sam Nunn, a Democrat of Georgia, suggested in an interview that if the prospective major party nominees failed within two months to formally embrace bipartisanship and address the fundamental challenges facing the nation, “I would be among those who would urge Mr. Bloomberg to very seriously consider running for president as an independent.â€
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I really hope he is stupid enough to make a run....it just might split the DEM ticket, take votes away from Shrillary, and give the WH to the Republicans. I don't think it would hurt the Republicans because he was always a DEM in sheep's clothing...now he's just an Independent Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I really hope he is stupid enough to make a run....it just might split the DEM ticket, take votes away from Shrillary, and give the WH to the Republicans. I don't think it would hurt the Republicans because he was always a DEM in sheep's clothing...now he's just an Independent Democrat.
    He's kinda like a Lieberman. He would definately take votes from the Dems. That could only be good for a immigration enforcement candidate (if we can get one on the Republican side).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This sentence alone should do him in.

Mr. Bloomberg, who has tried to seize a national platform on gun control, the environment and other issues, has been regularly briefed in recent months on foreign policy by, among others, Henry A. Kissinger, his friend
    Henry Kissinger Mr. NWO, CFR,TRI,BB. himself.

Mr Bloomberg could only hurt the Dem's.

Gun control????

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Agreed. He would definitely be a welcome disaster for our side. Any political representative spawned from the disaster known as New York is a win for our side. Three of them running will pretty much kill any hope for the emergence of a pro-illegal president.

I'm praying for a surprise Ron Paul surge/nomination. The MSM polls are never a true reflection of the will of the people. They are always late to the party and clueless.

Question: Has anybody here ever been polled by the MSM?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY

GOOD LUCK ARIZONA!!@!!!!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    Remember, Bill Clinton got 4% in Iowa in 1992...

Never been polled in my lifetime.

Happy New Year to everyone here at ALIPAC!!!

Nope... never polled.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! MAY EVERYONE OF YOU BE BLESSED!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)