Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If the classification of said immigrant is legal, I have no problem with this man. However, He is wrong in that he is here supporting an illegally entered immigrant. IMO, I believe this man should take his wife out of jeopardy of being caught here illegally and go back to Mexico until they both can enter legally. He's a jerk for bringing his wife to a place where her chances of being picked up by the authorities is obvious. They find out that he's got a VISA and they end up deporting both of them, him for harboring an illegal. He's a jerk. These two writers are jerks for simpathizing with law-breakers. These days, its seems like the law-makers are also the law-breakers.

I do have a problem with the slant on this story. These emotional stories are never about hard working American citizens of Anglo decent. Its always about the Latino struggles. As if they are the only ones struggling.
    Besides, the writer makes no distinction between legal and illegal,

After the holidays, they should craft a policy that welcomes all hard-working Americans, regardless of their country of origin.
    These are the stories that are not heart-wrenching, but are simpathetic for the wrong reasons. These writers are STUPID! The grower in FLA ought have his _ _ _ handed to him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

oh no another Pedro and Maria story with the violin music--
    yes- it seems that poor struggling americans whether anglo or black are non existant- I used to fall for these stories until I saw the difference between the journalistic picture and the reality

There is something not simply wrong but immoral with an immigration policy that does not make full room for workers such as Buca.
    PROPAGANDA ALL THE WAY. Appeal to the reader's sympathy and their pocket books. Anybody that can't see through this peice of garbage has alot to learn. Workers such as Buca are illegal and should not be here taking the job from an American citizen who would probably be making more for the job.

So my Christmas tree costs more..its better than letting Foxie boy have his way. SHAME ON YOU, GEORGE BUSH. Your actions are telling the citizens who were born here (the ones who have been alive for long enough to know that alot of things are wrong with what you are doing) that you don't give a damn about them. If you do give a damn, why do you allow the continouance of job loss contributed by illegal entries into this country? Oh, becuase us Natural American citizens (you know, the kind people like the ones you went to high school with) are more expensive for your rich buddies to employ? It was big businesses and their gluttenous attitudes that created this mess. You know, the cost of living verses the amount of wage paid. It stinks, George, you can do better than what you are doing now, or can you? Maybe you should think about resigning, Geroge. Maybe politics was pushed on you by your Dad and you've never been able to do anything else. I don't think you should be President. Alot of us shouldn't be President, I know I shouldn't. Maybe you should think about it, Geroge. Are you really doing your job..the way you want to..or the way somebody eles wants you to?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great post Rockfish!! Bush and Ilk have now contaminated Christmas. I just have one more question:

DO THEY REMOVE THE STUMPS OR JUST SLICE AND DICE AND WALK AWAY?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12