Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If You Want More George Bush, Vote McCain

One Reporter’s Opinion — If You Want More George Bush, Vote McCain
    Thursday, February 7, 2008 12:06 PM

By: George Putnam

It is this reporter’s opinion that Albert Einstein had it right when he said, “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    If you want a third term for George W. Bush, cast your vote for Sen. John McCain!
    No that is a VERY SCARY and VERY TRUE statement!

April

Hard to look at that pic April.

This is what the Dems are saying too, if you vote for McCain you're in for 4 more yrs of Bush.

The msm was so full of favorable coverage of McCain but now watch them turn on him.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I want more George Bush. I kicked his ass TWICE with your help. I'll do it again for McCain. You just need to elect him with mandate numbers. We'll let him know what the mandate is when he enters the WH.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)