Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL: 2 groups of illegal immigrants stopped in Southland

2 groups of illegal immigrants stopped in Southland

April 12, 2007
    STNG News Service
    A van filled with more than a dozen undocumented immigrants was discovered after a traffic stop in Plainfield, the second such stop in two days, authorities said.

Illinois State Police troopers conducting a traffic stop in Plainfield about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday found 13 people in a 1991 Chevrolet van westbound on U.S. 30 at Renwick Road. The van was stopped for an equipment violation, State Police Sgt. Chris Paluch said. The van, which was not reported stolen, was coming from Arizona, he said.

A second group of undocumented immigrants was stopped Tuesday night near New Lenox, immigration authorities said today.

All of the people were turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, part of the Department of Homeland Security, Paluch said.

ICE spokeswoman Gail Montenegro confirmed the Wednesday incident, saying there were a total of 16 people arrested. "They are in ICE custody facing deportation," she said.

Montenegro said 13 people were found in a vehicle about 9 p.m. Tuesday on Interstate 80 near New Lenox.

"It was a smuggling load,’’ Montenegro said. The people, from Mexico, Honduras and El Salvador, were not armed but were "all going to various destinations in the country."

There were three women from El Salvador and 10 men.

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/news/3395 ... 12.article
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"It was a smuggling load,’’ Montenegro said. The people, from Mexico, Honduras and El Salvador, were not armed but were "all going to various destinations in the country."
    Our borders are so porous all of South America is heading here along with all the Mexicans. The Chinese are coming in from Washington and Canada in ever increasing numbers. And Bush had the audacity to tell us our borders are now secure and we can pass a "comprehensive" immigration bill. I feel like I live in the Twilight Zone.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Boy it is a free for all in the U.S. isn't it! Just how many are still getting through that border? Just makes me ill!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Boy it is a free for all in the U.S. isn't it! Just how many are still getting through that border? Just makes me ill!!
    Oh, I so agree with you.
    I feel like we are in the middle of an onslaught. Like the dam has broken and there is no one willing to fix it. I guess the message is out....
    Head for America where everything is free!
    Take your friends and family with you!
    And when it is all used up, who cares? It wasn't OUR country anyway!

I am SoSADfourUS too.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Oh, I so agree with you.
    I feel like we are in the middle of an onslaught. Like the dam has broken and there is no one willing to fix it. I guess the message is out....
    Head for America where everything is free!
    Take your friends and family with you!
    And when it is all used up, who cares? It wasn't OUR country anyway!

I am SoSADfourUS too.
    Proud, Did you see the children in Seattle protesting today, can you believe it I was shocked and these were not teens they were little children most probably didn't even understand why they were doing it. I can't believe the way they use their children.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Proud, Did you see the children in Seattle protesting today, can you believe it I was shocked and these were not teens they were little children most probably didn't even understand why they were doing it. I can't believe the way they use their children.
    No, Not yet. I was working on the California Focus template so I didn't see any news but I will watch it tonight....with a disturbed heart!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    No, Not yet. I was working on the California Focus template so I didn't see any news but I will watch it tonight....with a disturbed heart!
    I hope you see it you will not believe it and then you can be mad with me!! It is SOSAD.

I hope you see it you will not believe it and then you can be mad with me!! It is SOSAD.
    At this point some good old anger with some good old action would be better then the despair I am feeling right now.
    I prefer Anger because it energizes you!

Don't you wish you could just go house to house in your town and shake everyone and say...WAKE UP!

Yes, and much more, this stuff makes you feel like pulling your hair out, thank goodness I have a lot of it!!.

ProudAmericanFamily wrote:
    Don't you wish you could just go house to house in your town and shake everyone and say...WAKE UP!
    I've been doing that very thing for the past seven years. The first thing that struck me was how apathetic everyone was. I thought, My Lord, if folks here in California are apathetic there's no hope for the rest of the country. However, as the illegals headed southeast the country began to smell a rat and then when the illegals had their parades last May 1st the crap really hit the fan. We just have to keep plugging away, each and every day. I'll never just sit and watch traitorous politicians give my country away.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast