Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congratulations FedUp. I'm hoping that Homeland Insecurity will be able to get their suit through the system relatively quickly. MS13 are beginning to frequent the streets of downtown Chicago during the lunch hour.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

[quote="MadInChicago"]Fedupinwaukegan, Great news! All that effort expelled by everyone earlier this year was well worth it. When it starts making the news about arrests using 287g it should help here in Cook County as well, and by freeing up ICE agents to work Cook County even more.

In the mean time, I hope they don’t come to Cook County. We have an enough already. Actually to tell you the truth, it seems that there are less of them around here too. (It’s just a gut feeling simply based on; I don’t see as many as I did before.)

Driving home the other day I heard on the local news radio that the North Central division of ICE (Northern ILL, Southern WIS, Northern IND, and Western Iowa) reported that deportations are about tripled over last year. The numbers were something like; 2006 = 420 deportations, and year 2007 = 1,470. Most are what they called the “criminal typeâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12