Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL: Feds break up ID ring in Chinatown

This short story made me feel good today:

Here's the Sun Times version:
    http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/14...022509.article

Here's the Chicago Tribune version:
    http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2...chinatown.html

No one pulling out the race card this time. What a shock.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder how many have slipped through undetected? Included "Two state workers" i.e., more Chicago corruption.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the story ChiWatcher!

Feds break up ID ring in Chinatown
    February 25, 2009 1:53 PM | 1 Comment
    Federal authorities today charged 19 individuals, including two former state workers, in connection with a Chinatown ring that sold fake identification documents to illegal immigrants.

The ring helped obtain driver's licenses and state ID cards at prices ranging from $1,200 to $3,500 for immigrants here illegally from China, South Korea and Indonesia.

The ring allegedly assisted clients who didn't speak English by providing an alpha-numeric series of rules to memorize to help them pass the English version of Illinois' written driver's license exam.

Federal and state authorities were scheduled to detail the charges at a news conference this afternoon.
    http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009 ... atown.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I hope the invesigation doesn't stop there and they go an arrest all the illegals who paid for and received the driver's licenses through fraudulent means.....can you imagine? They have real driver's licenses, never took the road tests or the written tests and used that driver's license as the feeder document for so many other benefits and privileges....I hope that every one of them who obtained public benefits of any kind using their fraudulently obtained driver's license has to reimburse the state and/or county for theft of services and benefits.