Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL - Grayslake woman charged with vote fraud

CHICAGO — An illegal immigrant from the Philippines was arrested Thursday and charged with 17 counts of voter fraud for allegedly voting in Lake County elections since 2003.

Maria Azada, 53, of Grayslake, faces 17 felony counts of perjury, mutilation of election materials and tampering with voting machines in connection with illegal voting by a non-U.S. citizen, according to the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Gary Hartwig, special agent in charge of ICE Homeland Security investigations in Chicago, said ICE will “aggressively investigate and bring to justice anyone who falsely claims to be a U.S. citizen so they can illegally vote.â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interestingly enough one DREAMIE is scared to death but claims he doesnot recall voting:

http: //dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=20714 (Mod Edit/Disabled link/RB)
    03-16-2011, 06:59 PM
    From New York City
    Joined in Apr 2010
    98 postsnydreamer
    nydreamer
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to nydreamer
    Find all posts by nydreamer

0 AP
    .Okay, so last month they sent me the questionaire. I blatantly stated that I am not a U.S. citizen and even wrote in detailed that I do not have any legal status.

This week they actually sent me a Jury Summons for April 14th, 2011.
    I do not know what to do, and I am very scared.

I believed they got my name from either taxes or from recently sending out my Selective Service form.

I don't believe I ever registered to vote,
    so I am confused as to why they are mistaking me for a U.S. citizen =(
    Last edited by nydreamer : 03-16-2011 at 08:07 PM.

Post your reply or quote more messages.
    03-16-2011, 07:52 PM
    Joined in Dec 2010
    119 postsbertdude7
    bertdude7
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to bertdude7
    Find all posts by bertdude7

0 AP
    .You need to let them know and make it clear that you have no legal status, they will not report you to ICE. Just call them and let them know your situation. Also be sure to tell them that you never voted before, or they can bust you for posing as an USC even though you know you aren't one.
    So much for Dick Durbins' delusional claims of these idiots being the best and the brightest. Nothing worse than dumb criminal whining after being caught.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    "Gary Hartwig, special agent in charge of ICE Homeland Security investigations in Chicago, said ICE will “aggressively investigate and bring to justice anyone who falsely claims to be a U.S. citizen so they can illegally vote.â€
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

[quote="retiredairforce"]"Gary Hartwig, special agent in charge of ICE Homeland Security investigations in Chicago, said ICE will “aggressively investigate and bring to justice anyone who falsely claims to be a U.S. citizen so they can illegally vote.â€

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    You are right whatmattersmost. The real shame is while cash strapped state and local governments lay off cops, firefighters and reduce or cut other public services they support in-state tuition assistance (just approved by Maryland and Utah) and other benefits as a reward for those who violate our laws, borders, sovereignty and use fraudulent and stolen identities to obtain taxpayer benefits and take jobs from Americans. Arizona just voted down 5 measures including one which would have prohibited illegal aliens from taking scarce seats at higher institutions of learning. It is a sad day when Americans, especially veterans have become second class citizens of this country
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    You are right whatmattersmost. The real shame is while cash strapped state and local governments lay off cops, firefighters and reduce or cut other public services they support in-state tuition assistance (just approved by Maryland and Utah) and other benefits as a reward for those who violate our laws, borders, sovereignty and use fraudulent and stolen identities to obtain taxpayer benefits and take jobs from Americans. Arizona just voted down 5 measures including one which would have prohibited illegal aliens from taking scarce seats at higher institutions of learning. It is a sad day when Americans, especially veterans have become second class citizens of this country
    ITA with all that you state. I live in Illinois and in addition to Chicago being a sacturary city this state has various sanctuary status suburbs as well. I am desperately trying to get a job transfer and get the hell out of here. We are being taxed and gouged to death in order to sustain the burden of illegals and goverment corruption.,

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    So much for Dick Durbins' delusional claims of these idiots being the best and the brightest. Nothing worse than dumb criminal whining after being caught.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm tired of hearing that this is not a serious problem!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Added to Homepage with revised title--

http://www.alipac.us/article-6169--0-0.html

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    This voter fraud is just the tip of the iceberg.

In California Jerry Brown just got up in front of the legislature and called for taking doctors visits away from the poor and getting rid of day care for the elderly. Not one word about taking benefits away from illegals. they are sacrificing us to the illegal population with not one thought about it. It takes an idiot or a coward to not acknowledge that you can't give money endlessly to people who don't pay in and hope the money issues are going to go away. I think most of these politicians are scared to death, like they are afraid the radical Muslims will kill them, if they enforce our laws and put their foot down.

Republican or Democrat, these idiots and cowards have to go. Onward to 2012.