Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

David Garcia is praying it becomes law.

He came to the United States illegally 20 years ago, at 19. Eventually he learned to drive and, using a fake Social Security number to get a driver’s license, got a job as a trucker making $18 or $19 an hour.

“I loved it. I liked to be on the road,” the Chicago resident said.
    So that's one of the jobs American's won't do? $18.00 or $19.00 an hour??? He STOLE that job from an American citizen, after presenting a FRAUDULENT Social Security number and obtaining a driver's license illegally!!!!!

Aaaaargh!!!!! This is MADNESS!!!!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Just got through talking with my state senator's office and he is against this bill. Whether he votes this way is another thing. I have also contacted Judicial Watch regarding the House passing this piece of MOD EDIT legislation. I will keep you informed on what Judicial Watch has to say. By passing these insane laws and allowing privileges to illegals will never stop them from coming into the country. If the US passes any kind of amnesty legislation, this bill still is law so the next incoming groups of illegals will qualify for a driving certificate. What a crock!!!!!!

***Deportation thru attrition is the solution!!!*****

Welcome to ALIPAC chicagoresident !! Please check out the posting rules at the top of the news section and do keep us posted with regards to that legislation
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I heard this today. One senator's vote at a time.

From: "Pamela J. Althoff" <palthoff@mc.net> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    To:
    Subject: Re: Driving certificates
    Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:09:22 -0500

yes sir...I will be a no

chicagoresident, if you go to this link I have blocked the senator's emails and you can send a message to all of them relatively quickly. We have to keep trying -it ain't over till it's over. Look for the article about what a disaster this program was in Tennessee. After 18 months they are ending it.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=58792
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

but they couldn’t be used as official identification.
    Sure, and the MaTICKcular card can......BOA will take anything. I have seen them use it in Nashville to buy beer. Fortunately, the last of those certificates just expired. ILLinois is in for a nightmare, but what's a little more corruption. Pretty soon every state will be flooded with Illinois driving certificates. They are idiots! I'm still not understanding why this is blatant "aiding and abetting". How people think they can run a program that deals with people that you KNOW are scammers and believe they can do it without being scammed is beyond me!

Hi! Senator Lauzen agrees with you on this one. I've attached a copy of
    his letter on the subject.

Thanks for your email.

Sincerely,
    Kim Murphy

Chris Lauzen
    Senator 25th District
    www.lauzen.com

Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Are the driving certificates good for Truck drivers? Will other states have to honor them? Airports? Banks?
    I'll betcha BOA will accept them!
    heck, i bet boa will except a library card as proof of id.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12