Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Judy wrote:
    "I really don't think most Americans of any descent let alone Irish want to promote illegal immigration or CIR. The policies of the Catholic Church aren't decided by Americans, they're decided by Roman Globalists in Vatican City."

While this may be true, primary proponents of CIR in the United States are the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and Catholic Bishops in Mexico, who even have issued a joint public statement supporting it. And while Ted Kennedy continued to describe himself as "a member of a large Irish Catholic family" despite their several generations in the United States, he was an influencial American legislator. It also is unnerving to have read that Ronald Reagan (who typlified America for so many) but who signed the first large 1986 amnesty legislation, also describe himself as "an Irishman". We must beware of this constant "nation of immigrants" propaganda, which is giving these groups so much psychological leverage over the majority.
    Oh that's certainly true about the "nation of immigrants" propaganda. I've always thought the Mexican and Catholic Bishops just took their orders from Rome, though. Perhaps I'm wrong about that. In any event, once people are in our country legally, they need to leave their old country behind and become Americans, working and living in the best interest of the American People, because God knows and history has proven, no one else will be.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy wrote:
    "Oh that's certainly true about the "nation of immigrants" propaganda. I've always thought the Mexican and Catholic Bishops just took their orders from Rome, though. Perhaps I'm wrong about that."

The Roman Catholic Church has an entire "Justice for Migrants" Program which meshes with that of the United Nations and which teaches that there is a so-called "universal right of migrants" to travel from one nation to another to "better themselves" economically. No distinction is made between "legal" migration and "illegal" migration, and even substitution of the use of the word "migrant" for "immigrant" makes it easier to lump everyone together liguistically. A description of the "Justice for Migrants" Program used to appear on the website of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops but has since been removed. Wherever the orders come from, I do not believe that a similar push toward CIR legislation is being made, or would be tolerated, in Canada, although it has a considerable French Catholic population.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Kiss me, I'm Latino." -- Esther Cepeda

"I'm American, kiss my ass." -- Judy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    "Kiss me, I'm Latino." -- Esther Cepeda

"I'm American, kiss my ass." -- Judy
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Like the Irish, Latinos and their multicultural offspring will grow up to become just another part of the landscape, with representation in all walks of private, public and civic life. Oh, it'll take a while, but those days are coming.
    Dont compare the Irish with Hispanics. The Irish came long ago by ship through Ellis Island. They came with papers, lined up for physical checks to make sure they werent carriers of illness and disease, and many were rejected and were refused entry if they were inflicted. They knew English, learned our laws, were educated, had many skills, and assimilated into American life and culture. Illegal alien Hispanics sneak into our country, most are uneducated, have few skills, take jobs, lower wages, and dont assimilate. They also demand to be made citizens as though it was their right. IMO illegal aliens are invaders, are not wanted in America, and need to return to their home countries. They will never be considered Americans, but then they dont really care because they just want the benefits of being a citizen.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123