Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good grief! A class action suit? What about all the innocent victims of illegal alien crime. Never hear about that, do we?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    These people are reeking havoc in peoples lives and then in turn sue to totally destroy people lives while they just do what they darned well please. They just love the law when it suits them and ignore it the rest of the time.
    THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE ANYBODY IN A COUNTRY WHERE THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE FIRST PLACE. HOW IN THE HECK DID THIS HAPPEN!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It sounds to me like the guy pulled out in front of the squad car. The car on the road has the right of way, not someone pulling out!

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    It sounds to me like the guy pulled out in front of the squad car. The car on the road has the right of way, not someone pulling out!
    I KNOW THAT AND YOU KNOW THAT BUT, DOES AND ILLEGAL KNOW OR EVEN CARE!! I DON'T THINK SO, JUST ANOTHER PESTY LAW!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    How large is your town, fedupinwaukegan. Have you considered forming a protest group of your own?
    Waukegan may officially have 90,000 or so. I've heard estimates of 10,000 illegal aliens. But someone from the city told me it may be close to 30,000. Our schools are 64% hispanic. And the kindergarteners this year had 77% speak a foreign language.

This story indeed has pissed off a lot of people. The comment below was in our comment page in the local paper today. People want action and I'll do what I can to get things going....I didn't write it but I could have!

Stick together

Taking it to the "we need to stick together and take our towns back from the illegal immigrants." This is what they are doing by having marches down our American streets. I can't believe how stupid our local government and law enforcement are to allow this to happen. I heard of a group called the Minutemen that does more than just protect the borders. It is trying to protect our rights as U.S. citizens. Come on fellow Americans, let's stick together and stop this insanity!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like their protests often have unintended results. Chicago is having a big march in March -that surely will have some backlash. Case in point -is a comment that appeared in our local paper about this protest in Waukegan. Our local pro-illegal activist, who organized it, got it wrong again! Protest on folks -it's leading my town to action.

Another reason

Let me get this right: Hispanics staged a protest for what they call a "wrongful death" of an uninsured, undocumented (aka "illegal") immigrant who had obtained a driver's license by illegally using an assumed name (a criminal act), illegally exited a parking lot in front of a vehicle that happened to be a squad car and was subsequently hit by the squad car and later died. And somehow in the minds of these protesters it is the fault of the city of Waukegan and the Waukegan Police Department? What about taking into account that this person was a criminal by being in this country illegally and stealing another person's identify? Let me guess, as long as it benefits the illegals so they can live their "American Dream" it's OK no matter how it is obtained. And illegals wonder why mainstream America is so disgusted. Just another reason to secure our borders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12