Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL Woman charged 
with identity theft

Friday, October 9, 2009 1:15 a.m. CDT
    Woman charged 
with identity theft
    By Northwest Herald

WOODSTOCK – A 29-year-old Woodstock woman charged with felony identity theft remained in custody Thursday on $40,000 bond.

Noelia Flores, 29, of 1737 Walnut Drive, had sought and gained employment under the victim’s name from February 2002 to May 2008, according to a news release from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office.

It is not known how she gained access to the victim’s personal identification, but the victim was alerted to the identity theft after receiving notification from the Internal Revenue Service of owed back taxes.

Flores was transferred into federal custody on an immigration hold, which usually indicates that the person was in the country illegally.

To prevent identity theft, the Sheriff’s Office encourages residents to shred junk mail and safeguard personal information at home, especially if there are roommates or hired outside help. Do not give out personal information on the phone, through the mail, or on the Internet.

http://www.nwherald.com/articles/2009/1 ... /index.xml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the victim was alerted to the identity theft after receiving notification from the Internal Revenue Service of owed back taxes
    She used the false ID from....February 2002 to May 2008

It took the IRS that long to notify her!?!?!?!?
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

woodstock is as most of illinois cities, jam packed with illegal aliens. in mchenry co, the jail is a deportation center for the whole area.after the amiga does her stretch, on the plane home she goes. in our county,every day can be an aliens LAST day in the USA!!!

To the best of my knowledge, the IRS is not required to notify citizens that a second (or third, etc.) is using their identity. The only time they will contact the victim is when they want to collect taxes.

Here in Waukegan, IL, my neighbor's personal information was stolen from her doctor's office by an illegal cleaning woman.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope justice is served in this case. Here in New Mexico I have known of five people who have had their identities stolen by illegals. Hey Obama a person in your former state has been victimized by an illegal alien oh I forgot you don't care about prosecuting and punishing illegals.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/