Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'll stand on the border marine's view: Minuteman FTAA

4/6/2006
    By Tod Phillips
    WorldNetDaily.com
    Topics: Minuteman Project, Bush, Clinton, President, Congress, Gangs, crimes, terrorism, FTAA, Constitution
    Note: Tod Phillips is formerly, and always, Sgt. Phillips, 1st Bn., 5th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, Fleet Marine Force Pacific
    -----------------------------
    I already stood the border once before. Been there, done that. For 16 months. Different border, though. I and many of my brother Marines. Against the 324th and 366th NVA Divisions. They kicked out the French and the Japanese. We had a lot of respect for them. They could fight.

Read the latest headlines about illegal immigration.

That was war. Then, on that border, the orders were short and sweet. Just three words from the top: "Nobody crosses alive." Many of my brother Marines died doing this job. You can find their names on The Wall. We got sold out.

Now, it's 2005.

I've survived to tell you. Will I stand the border ... again? The Mexican border? The borders of my own country?

You bet.

Why?

All that is necessary for evil to triumph in the world is for good men to do nothing.

Whether you liked him or not, the little guy with the big ears from Texas, Ross Perot, warned us six or seven years ago that this day would come.

We didn't listen. Now it's here.

He said that if we signed these globalist trade agreements, we would lose America. Borders and jobs would evaporate.

They have. Millions of jobs.

They are disappearing.

So are the borders.

You are losing your country!

Research the FTAA – the Free Trade Area of the Americas, which is on the table now! Look it up.

It makes Canada, Mexico and the United States one economic region with no borders. So what happens to American sovereignty?

Fight it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of my fellow Americans don't like this idea of turning people back.

They want to sell us out to a "world community."

No way.

Why does 50 percent of the Mexican population want to come here?

You have papers, a green card? I welcome you to my country, gladly. You can come in, like my ancestors did.

Because you did it legally.

You want to sneak in, bring in drugs, guns to the gangs, get on the dole, drop your three or four ninos on my doorstep and on our dollars, break the health-care system, the welfare rolls? You want to smuggle in biologicals or a suitcase nuke to kill us all one morning?

You gotta get past us on the border first.

You gotta get past me first.

I will tell you "Alto! No permiso! No entrada!" and turn you back.

President Bush called us "vigilantes." That just means "vigilant ones." It doesn't mean hate, KKK or white supremacy.

It just means "vigilance."

Unlike last time, I won't shoot at anybody who doesn't fire on me first.

Whether on the streets of South Central Los Angeles, or Cleveland, Ohio, or on the border, no one who doesn't seek to do me bodily harm or invade my country has anything at all to fear from me.

I am a free man.

As the Founding Fathers intended I always remain.

Not a subject.

I will not be disarmed and made helpless like the "world citizens" of Europe, England, Canada and Australia.

I am not a "citizen of the world."

I am an American.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheri and I visited Europe last year for a few weeks.

The sovereign nations of France, Switzerland, Italy. My wife and I crossed five international borders.

We never had our passports stamped once.

That's because there is no longer an Italy, a Switzerland, a France, a Germany, a Belgium, a Holland.

Those borders have been erased. There is only the European Union.

People have no rights – only "privileges" granted by the E.U. government. And privileges can be revoked. Rights cannot.

You are endowed with these rights by your Creator. That's what the Declaration of Independence says.

Read it lately? Why not?

You're an American, aren't you?

Read it.

Know it.

Live it.

Defend it.

That's why the Founders gave us the Bill of Rights.

Because we are free men.

Freedom isn't free.

I will not be shot, mugged, stabbed, stolen from, have my home violated or have my front door kicked in.

The first Law of Nature is self defense. Every species is equipped.

So are we.

Ever been to San Antonio, Texas? Ever stood at the Alamo?

Ever touched that wall?

In 1823, 238 Texans stood that wall. Jim Bowie, David Crockett, Sam Houston, others.

Against Gen. Antonio Lopez de Santa Ana.

When some wanted to run before Santa Ana's troops arrived, Col. Bowie took out his saber and made a line in the sand.

"Who stands for Texas may step cross this line and stand with me," he said.

Some 238 men crossed and stood with Col. Bowie. They all died there.

Where's your line in the sand?

What do you stand for?

One thing more.

When a Marine earns the rank of corporal, he becomes an NCO – a non-commissioned officer.

As a Fire Team leader, he leads other Marines in combat. This has not changed in over 200 years.

This rank permits him to wear the red "blood stripe" on the outside seam of his dress blue uniform.

The "blood stripe" commemorates the high number of Marine NCO's killed in the storming of Chapultepec Castle in Mexico City during the Mexican War of 1849.

Yes, Marines took that fortress.

This is tradition. If he lives long enough and earns it, the corporal becomes a sergeant and leads a squad of riflemen.

I wore the "blood stripe" on my trousers for three years. Can I now ignore that?

If so, what do I stand for, then?

A nasty Mexican gang in Los Angeles called MS22 (you can see their tags on any freeway underpass in Los Angeles) has vowed to resist, with arms, the Minuteman Militia now on the Arizona border. It is interrupting their drug and arms trafficking. They have contracted with al-Qaida to smuggle in some bad people because, they have assured our Middle Eastern brothers, "we can get them over the border."

Read the Free Trade Area of the Americas.

Fight it.

It will destroy America.

READ THE REST OF THIS PIECE ON THE ALIPAC HOMEPAGE

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... le&sid=334
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good article
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, this is a GREAT article.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

then let me rephrase it.
    for those who have stood on a border before it's a good article.

Although this material is a little tough natured as an opinion piece for the homepage, I included it because the style reflects the views of so many of the veterans in our movement.

I think that when you've been in the business of protecting the nation, it helps you to be the first to spot threats to the nation like illegal immigration.

W

I found your article to be comforting. I am a legal immigrant from Chile and like most americans despise those who mooch off the government, refuse to educate themselves, and not integrate with the language or culture of this nation. You know in my country of origin we took drastic measures when overthrowing allende. Chile is now the richest country in latin america. They have also refused foreign aid to mexico. President Lagos of Chile respects all people. Race is not a factor in Chile, what matters to the chileans is intelligence and good nature of people. Just like you, chileans have had the race card played toward them. My father was offered a good job here which is why we left. We were considered to be upper middle class. My father insisted on being buried in the U.s. He had tremendous respect for americans. He loved anglos even though he had the arabic spanish looks. Before coming here, he was working as a merchant marine. We would go a long time without seeing him. He did it for his family. My father despised welfare as well as latin americans who blamed oppression on americans . He really despised latinos who assumed that because we were latin that we should only wish to be around latinos. They thought we were insulting them by speaking english around them. My late father and I enjoyed arguing and learning from each other in english. Many times, we were dumbfounded by illegals who come here(claiming to have degrees in their country)and choose not to integrate(not to learn english) They say it is too hard and proceed to say that amercians should learn spanish. In Chile, the language is castilian which is the same dialect in Spain . Most of the primative latin americans think that castilian is an anglo spaniard organization and they actually think mexico is in south america. They also aske me what part of mexico is Chile in? There are too many educated aliens who could do good for this country but the U.S. chooses the uneducated law breaking illegals. My family went the legal route to come here and believe me it was hell. What makes illegals so special that they should be more or less granted amnesty, especially the ones who won't learn english. I choose english as my first language and let family and lazy latinos who beg for me to interpret for them(lazy asses)know that I dont speak spanish but I speak castilian, the dialect from spain. I usually get a dirty look. Mexico wanted independence from spain. years later when seeing that they were unable to properly govern and economize they chose to blame the spaniards. It is almost a crime to be anglo latin. I embrace my anglo american brethren. I respect that the minuteman are doing . I remember being in my fathers truck and when he saw a water puddle which of course would be the non taxpaying labor hall mexicans waiting to be picked up. He would make sure he drenched the shit out of them and laughed his ass off. I always used to ask my family if I should try to educate and encourage mexicans to learn about their true history - my father told me it was a lost cause. My father says they are afraid to integrate . He referred ot them as cowards. He offered his employees a raise if they learned english and let them know that they are disrespecting the country and creating the animosity by not integrating. Oh well, as long as they choose to be stupid, I will take advantage of it. GOD BLESS THE MINUTEMAN. THESE PRIMATES NEED TO GO. THEY MAKE ALL LATIN AMERICANS LOOK BAD.

I don't think you have to be a veteran for it to reflect your views.

This is exactly how I feel and have been watching what they are doing to our country for quite a while, and I for one plan to do all that I can.

This was an excellent article.

Here is the link for the Free Trade Area of the Americas, it is quite long but what they are proposing will amaze you.

I know it amazed me.

http://www.stoptheftaa.org/artman/publi ... _279.shtml

This is so totally true and heartwrenching

How can you expect our men and women that are fighting for democracy to keep this up when our OWN PRESIDENT is destroying this country? It is the ulitimate slap in the face to say "you are defending democracy and freedom" when President Bush is SELLING US AND OUR SOILDERS OUT! Our soldiers depend on the government to protect their families while they are out there trying to do the right thing and DYING to protect this country and THEIR families! Americans support our military and we are there with them in spirit and heart!

I am sorry to say that I voted for Bush! I will NEVER make the same mistake. Kerry was no better. Here is the problem. The government has gotten so invloved in their tit for tat that they have forgotten what they are there for! That is for the AMERICAN PEOPLE! It is time to start firing politicians! GET THEM OUT! If they do not support AMERICA then THROW THEM OUT! Do this before they take THAT away from us also! Government is taking away our rights, we need to do somehting to make sure this does not happen! Our forefathers were right one!

Sorry if I went off on a rant. I am passionate about this! I may not be military, but I WILL DEFEND MY COUNTRY!!!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

iT MAINLY UPSETS ME THAT MEXICO AND THEIR LA RAZA ,LA MECHA TEND TO TURN EVERYTHING INTO A RACIAL ISSUE. AS AN ANGLO LATINO, MOST MEXICANS MADE FUN OF ME. ANGLOS BEFRIENDED ME. I HATE THAT OUR GOVERNMENT TRIES TO PUT ALL LATIN AMERICANS IN THE SAME CATEGORY. BEFORE IMMIGRATING WE (CHILEANS) WERE NOT AWARE OF HOW PRIMATIVE AND RACIST MOST OF THESE ILLEGALS ARE. ALL WE KNEW WAS THAT THEY SPOKE FUNNY. I DONNOT BROADCAST MY ETHNICITY TO CO-WORKERS BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO BABY OR INTERPRET FOR HISPANICS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO LAZY TO LEARN ENGLISH. I DONNOT SPEAK OF MY ANCESTORY BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO BE CATEGORIZED. IN CHILE, COLOR OF SKIN AND/OR ETHNICITY IS NEVER AN ISSUE. I CANT BELIEVE LA RAZA . THEY ARE MOSTLY ELITE DESCENDANTS OF EUROPEAN LATINOS AND CONSTANTLY TRY CREATING A RIFT BETWEEN LATINO CULTURES AND AMERICANS. THEY ALWAYS REPRESENT THE IGNORANT. CHILEANS AND GUATAMALANS ARE IGNORED BY LA RAZA. HELL, LA RAZA GETS FUNDING FROM FORD CO AND NOT BY THEIR FELLOW HISPANICS. IT IS GROUPS LIKE THESE THAT KEEP HATE AND FEAR INSIDE OF PEOPLE WHICH DISCOURAGES THEM TO INTEGRATE. LA RAZA WOULD RATHER TELL LATINOS THEY DONNOT NEED TO LEARN ENGLISH AND THAT AMERICA SHOULD PAY FOR EVERYTHING FOR THEM. LA RAZA REMINDS ME OF THE ALLENDE REIGN. THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO CREATE A POOR POOR GROUP OF PEOPLE (NO MORE MIDDLE CLASS) AND EXPLOIT THEM BY ENCOURAGING THEM TO WORK FOR SLAVE WAGES. MEANWHILE THE ELITE RULE OER THE POOR LABORERS. SAD, ISNT IT?

(

Re: This is so totally true and heartwrenching

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    How can you expect our men and women that are fighting for democracy to keep this up when our OWN PRESIDENT is destroying this country? It is the ulitimate slap in the face to say "you are defending democracy and freedom" when President Bush is SELLING US AND OUR SOILDERS OUT! Our soldiers depend on the government to protect their families while they are out there trying to do the right thing and DYING to protect this country and THEIR families! Americans support our military and we are there with them in spirit and heart!

I am sorry to say that I voted for Bush! I will NEVER make the same mistake. Kerry was no better. Here is the problem. The government has gotten so invloved in their tit for tat that they have forgotten what they are there for! That is for the AMERICAN PEOPLE! It is time to start firing politicians! GET THEM OUT! If they do not support AMERICA then THROW THEM OUT! Do this before they take THAT away from us also! Government is taking away our rights, we need to do somehting to make sure this does not happen! Our forefathers were right one!

Sorry if I went off on a rant. I am passionate about this! I may not be military, but I WILL DEFEND MY COUNTRY!!!!!!
    I also voted for Bush (twice) so sorry. But could not vote for Hanoi Kerry, he who turned on his brother vets. Also all his wifes companies are over seas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast