Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal alien accused of stealing identity

http://www.t-g.com/story/1176135.html

Illegal alien accused of stealing identity
    Saturday, November 4, 2006
    By David Melson

A Shelbyville, TN woman allegedly in the United States illegally has been accused of stealing another woman's identity.

Sara Chavez Aguilar, 33, Smith Street, allegedly used the name of a California woman to obtain employment at Sanford Corp., Detective Sgt. Jason Williams of the Shelbyville Police Department said.

Aguilar stole the identity of Angelica Ortega, Orange, Calif., Williams said. She had a forged resident alien card and three forged Social Security cards when arrested.

Williams began the local investigation after Orange police detective Craig Koki was notified of the identity theft.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer for Middle Tennessee placed a "hold" on Aguilar, who will be deported, Williams said.

( I hope I posted this before Jean )

I see alot of women's purses stolen in strong armed robberies in my county. Many times the money they make from the ID is more that what is in the wallet or availible on credit cards. When will the government wake up and smell the coffee regarding illegals. We are well aware of this happening. I call it identity theft by illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)