Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Anarchy . . . Connecting the Dots!

TO LONG TO POST. I would recommend printing the article and reading it. A very good one indeed!!!!

Illegal Alien Anarchy . . . Connecting the Dots!

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... cleID=8453
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

ohflyingone...interesting you posted this. Jeez, I hate conspiracy stuff, but have been thinking about some of those topics in the article.

There is something more insidious going on. No doubt. I am really starting to wonder why those anti-aircraft weapons from China were coming across the border. I would like to know who brought them and what they were brought here for. On any level this is troubling.

I always wondered where the money was coming from to purchase businesses in whole sections of towns and how the other pre-existing stores were so easily displaced. One of my favorite places has just been taken over and it was kind of ruthless. Landlord raises the rent to an astronomical amount and at the exact same time a Chinese lady starts filling out the paperwork for the new business. Okay, so you think a Chinese restaurant is going to take over. Nope, after all of the paperwork is complete some Central Americans who can't speak a lick of English step in. It is going to be another Mexican Restaurant/Bar w/ an open boxing ring. Just what we need. Anyway, for the last two months they have been trying to get the current owners of the the business kicked out by calling health inspectors, etc. It has been very ugly. What throws me off about this whole situation is how and why did the Chinese and Central Americans work together? They cannot communicate via a common language. The Chinese could speak a decent broken English, but the Central Americans really can't say anything at all. At first I thought it was just an uncanny business relationship, but now I think there are some very strong undercurrents in all of this.

This restaurant is one of the last vestiges in an area that isn't either a Mexican restaurant or a Super Mercado. The landscape has changed drastically in just five years.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

From the Washington Times:

Court papers made public yesterday in the case of a California man who pleaded guilty to trying to smuggle anti-aircraft missiles into the United States show that a Chinese general and state-run manufacturer are linked to the crime.

Chao Tung Wu, 51, of La Puente, Calif., pleaded guilty yesterday at U.S. District Court in Los Angeles to conspiracy to smuggle Chinese QW-2 anti-aircraft missiles into the United States. It was the first conviction under a 2004 anti-terrorism law aimed at preventing the spread of shoulder-fired and portable anti-aircraft missiles.

Wu and a second defendant who is awaiting trial, Yi Qing Chen, met an undercover FBI agent and sought to sell 200 QW-2s, as well as launcher and operational hardware for the missiles, according to court papers. A statement of facts read in court yesterday revealed that Wu had offered to provide enough missiles “for a regiment” of soldiers.

Wu told the undercover agent that the plan for getting the missiles out of China involved the help of a “corrupt customs broker” in China and falsified export papers, the statement said. The deal involved a “Gen. Wang” in China who was to supply the weapons.

China’s military has been linked to past illicit arms deals, including the attempted sale of AK-47 assault rifles to Los Angeles street gangs.

Wu informed the agent that there were 24 containers of weapons for sale, including the missiles, and that the minimum purchase would be eight containers.

Documents provided to the agent included a proposal for the sale from the Xinshidai company, which makes the QW-2 and other missiles.

“The weapons proposed in this deal with the [agent] included ‘QW-2 shoulder-fired missiles’ with a ‘ground energy unit,’ ‘firing unit,’ and ‘optical aiming device,’ and the proposal forwarded by defendant to the [agent] called for the sale of 200 such missiles for a total price of $18,308,100,” the statement said.

Last April, Wu told the agent that he had met with officials in China and that the daughter of the president of Cambodia would get a $2 million bribe for facilitating the arms deal. The two men sought to mask the missile deal by producing a forged letter saying the purchaser was the Defense Ministry of Paraguay.

At the hearing yesterday, Wu also pleaded guilty to conspiring to sell $2 million in counterfeit money to an undercover agent. Other guilty charges by Wu included an admission of distributing methamphetamine and Ecstasy, as well as millions of counterfeit-branded cigarettes.

The men were arrested last year in a federal sweep code-named Operation Smoking Dragon that netted 87 persons on charges of smuggling North Korean-made counterfeit $100 bills, illegal drugs and other contraband.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

So who has the shovel and picks to dig the tunnels and bunkers?
    After reading ALL that looks like "Mad Max" isn't as far away as I thought.

People

wake up. The things that are happening is not conspiarcy theory, it is happening. The proof and documentation is out there. Just open your eyes and look! Take what you read and then see if what is happening ties into it.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

If it isn't conspiracy in some instances then what is it? Because the information is buried out there somewhere doesn't mean the normal person can find it. Let alone understand it all. Why are Americans so afraid of the word conspiracy? It happens, and I imagine more than we care to think.

oflyingone,

Brian posted that article a few days ago. http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-23671.html It is an excellent article and I just happened to be looking for the link when I saw yours. I was going to PM you just so you didn't miss it, but it slipped my mind. ( Something that is going on more and more lately).

I am glad you posted it again, more people will get to see it. In my estimation this is everything I have been researching for the last 13 years put into one concise article. Yes it is a long read and many will skip over it because of that, but I hope for their sake and the sake of their children and grandchildren they will read it and see just exactly what the powers that be have in store for us. Please WAKE UP AMERICA.!