Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal alien convicted of slashing coworker’s throat

Illegal alien convicted of slashing coworker’s throat
    Dec 5, 2007
    Goshen – A 37-year-old illegal alien was found guilty by an Orange County Court jury on a charge of attempted assault in the first degree for allegedly slashing a coworker’s throat with a boxcutter.

After two days of deliberations, the jury convicted Josue Nasim Leon of the April 5, 2007 attack while working at Crystal Run Health Care in the Town of Wallkill. Leon and another man worked for a contract cleaning service. They were at the facility after hours.

He was acquitted on a charge of attempted murder in the second degree.

When sentenced, Leon faces up to 15 years in state prison.

He was arrested by State Police Troop F in Middletown on April 5.

http://www.midhudsonnews.com/News/Leon_ ... Dec07.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not a word in the article about the illegal aliens employer
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What do you say ?

If this isn't EVIDENCE of another attempt of the onslaught of failures and excuses this administration keeps giving US, for one reason or another, that doesn't support the legislation and even ideas that Congress and the White House haven't been debating on whether to allow 'Contract Labor' as a solution to our Immigration problem, I don't know what is.

But you mark my words my friends, just as they try and 'trickle' the news in the news till you are so numb and ignorant of what is "really going on," then before you know it, just like w/EVERY policy that has been manifested in the last 100 years in this country,

A MAJOR PROBLEM FOR AMERICANS !!!

Forgive me, lest I suffer another "Dobbsatarian" attack. What does an American say... when WE THE PEOPLE, are forced to endure yet another day this onslaught of nothing more than chaos and mayhem ? What does one say ?

How do we answer tomorrow, to the member of yet another American Family, that has been lost in vain, to nothing more than an insane policy of someone wanting to "Rule the World?"

While sitting here, I was taking my Dobbsatarian medication, [rubbing my independent voter registration all over me] and day dreaming seeing a picture of Ms. Liberty. Myself being not an artist w/brush & paint, let me paint you a picture of words...

I see a Lady, standing in the harbor, her arms full of orphaned children, her labors & efforts have caused her to fall to her knees. Yet none of the children were dropped.

With her complexion of green, having endured the breeze of the sea, it is turning red, from the slaps of dishonor and disgrace to her face. As it seems every one that passes her by, spits on her, and calls her words of disgrace.

Since she knows me well, she turned her face, and asked, "how can those who represent me, disgrace my face ?"

To anyone else who can't paint, I hope you see the same painting I see, that look in my eye, that expression on my face.

I will leave you this fine day, w/some thoughts of the past, lest my feet be guided by one lamp...

My Patriot brother and friend Thomas Jefferson said, "It is error alone which needs the support of the government. Truth, and stand by itself."

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death

When sentenced, Leon faces up to 15 years in state prison.
    15 years!?! That's all?!? They should throw the book at him!!!! Unfortunately we the tax payers will be supporting him, but better in jail than out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)