Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Invaders Defy U.S.

Illegal Alien Invaders Defy U.S.

[i][color=darkred][b]That’s what the headline to this story SHOULD say. Instead the pro-illegal open borders advocate, THE WASHINGTON POST elects to call them “Latino Immigrantsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they are there legally they should not have anything to fear. But, if they are harboring or aiding illegal immigrants then that is illegal. Picking up supplies for them is aiding them. Then they should be worried.

all sick or injured people to seek emergency medical treatment, regardless of their legal status.

But American's are expected to pay for it!!!!

Latino immigrants and lawyers in Prince William County are trying to calm community panic and spread accurate information, urging people to stay and defend their rights in the aftermath of new county measures aimed at keeping out illegal immigrants.
    This is also good advice for legal citizens.

Whine , whine whine...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

[quote]“I came here as an undocumented person. But I respect the democratic process, and I believe we all have the right to participate in it,â€

Can you believe this person actually thinks she could get elected to office?
    Yep, look how many traitors we have in office already. If we continue to legalize all of Latin America they'd all get elected simply on the merit of race and because they ran.

[quote]“I am here legally. But I have a lot of relatives and friends who are still illegal, and I can imagine how scared they are. I want to tell them to not be afraid and try to live normally, but to be careful and not do things like drive with false licenses. We can’t be defeatist. We have to stay and fight.â€
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Ten miles away, Mirabel Martinez, 25, sat on her doorstep last Thursday afternoon, phoning a list of volunteers to plan a strategy meeting at a taco restaurant. She, too, is a legal immigrant and homeowner from El Salvador who lives in a quiet county neighborhood. She, too, said she had felt a new sting of hostility, even from a local church, which demanded proof of residency when she went to pick up donated food for a needy friend.
    What the heck is your problem? I am an American Citizen and I show my passport, ss card and birth certificate when I apply for a driver's license, register my kids to school, bought my house and I don't have a problem with that!!! This is America! We have laws! If you are legal, you don't have to worry about anything! American citizens sometimnes present proof of residency too, not just you!

This story is such BS! It's the ILLEGAL aliens who are making the legal hispanic immigrants lives worse, not the American citizens!

Go after the organizations who support, aid and abet illegal aliens. American citizens are standing up for their rights. Illegals have no rights to be here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

[quote]“I came here as an undocumented person. But I respect the democratic process, and I believe we all have the right to participate in it,â€