Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Killed in Bridge Collapse

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20102144/

Brief sketches of bridge collapse victims

Salesman Artemio Trinidad-Mena, 29, was returning to his 2-month-old daughter and wife Abundia Martinez after a day of meeting with the clients of New York Plaza Produce. The illegal immigrant’s wages helped support three other children, ages 2-11, in their home state of Guerrero, Mexico.

“He was the best man I’d ever met, a friendly guy, a happy guy. If you ever had a problem, he’d say, ’Don’t be sad. You have to live a happy life,â€
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I can't say what I really think about this!!!
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer
    I can't say what I really think about this!!!
    Well, I guess I can. I am sorry anyone died - the fact he is an illegal changes nothing. I am sorry he is dead and I want illegals sent home. There is no conflict there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My point in posting this was to illustrate how there is just no part of American life (and death) that illegals don't seem to crop up in. I mean, so far 5 people have died from that bridge tragedy. Of that 5, one of them was an illegal alien. What are the odds of that?

And we're supposed to believe there are only 12 million of them in the U.S.?? I bet it's closer to 40 or 50 million.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    My point in posting this was to illustrate how there is just no part of American life (and death) that illegals don't seem to crop up in. I mean, so far 5 people have died from that bridge tragedy. Of that 5, one of them was an illegal alien. What are the odds of that?

And we're supposed to believe there are only 12 million of them in the U.S.?? I bet it's closer to 40 or 50 million.
    I have always thought it was closer to 50 million.

All one has to do is look around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I have always thought it was closer to 50 million.
    If you include all the anchor babies and illegalls that have received amnesty and the relatives they sponsored, you are about right. And almost none of them have any gratitude or consider themselves to be Americans.

I am sorry anyone died in this bridge collapse.
    Just out of curiousity-if this man came here 10 years ago as the story says how did he manage to have two of the children he left back in Mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    I am sorry anyone died in this bridge collapse.
    Just out of curiousity-if this man came here 10 years ago as the story says how did he manage to have two of the children he left back in Mexico?
    More times than not THEY LEAVE BEHIND A WIFE AND CHILDREN AND START NEW FAMILIES HERE. That is why I don't understand it when they send their "AMERICAN" CHILDREN out with signs begging us not to deport them and "SEPARATE" their families Their culture is rotten, twisted and corrupt to the core on pretty much every level.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Asking for aid

My husband saw a newsclip on TV where this wife was asking for "aid"
    in Spanish, as she now needs help supporting these children. I have not
    seen any article covering that, has anyone else? She was speaking in Spanish of course, through an interpreter!!! These people have been
    conditioned to just assume we will hand them all kinds of goodies.
    I am sorry for the death of anyone in this bridge collapse, but go home
    with your kids and ask your government for "aid".