Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien and Left for Dead (Video)

By Top Right News on May 17, 2014

Illegal Alien and Left for Dead (Video)

by Jason DeWitt | Top Right News

A park employee left for dead at the Chiricahua National Monument is speaking out about her attack.

Karen Gonzales, 60, was viciously beaten in broad daylight in one of the park restrooms.

She suffered a brain injury and is now walking with a limp. She tells News 4 Crime Trackers, “I will never forget his face coming at me.”

Gonzales was cleaning the women’s restroom at the Faraway Ranch Campground when she heard a noise, looked up, and saw her attacker come at her with a rock.

The DNA evidence left behind identified 33-year-old Gilbert Gaxiola as her attacker. The Cochise Country Sheriff’s Department confirms Gaxiola is an illegal alien.

According to Cochise Co. Sheriff’s investigators, Gaxiola hit her so hard, it broke the rock. The Sergeant told her, he not only hit her with a rock but he slammed her up against the metal door.

Evidence of the dent remains on the door. Gonzales says her hands are still recovering from the injuries. “Maybe some of it was fending off the blows, I don’t know. But I know I hit him.” She says she also chased after Gaxiola.

During the attack, she says she heard her husband Bob’s voice. Bob had just died two weeks before. They’d been married 34 years.

Detectives say Gaxiola dragged her back into the restroom, and then stole her truck. He was seen in surveillance video going through the drive-thru of two fast food restaurants, and a going to WalMart. “He stole my truck to get back to Douglas and he was caught the very next day with a drug load.”

Besides the scenic rock formations of the Chiricahua National Monument, the hiking trails are also used by drug smugglers. In the peaks, drug cartels place lookouts to warn of Border Patrol activity.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=3134
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I recon their is one, probably many, American families that describes that geating as an "Act of love." I'm glad she is recovering!!