Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ILLEGAL ALIEN MALES MUST REGISTER FOR THE DRAFT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Home Depot Fliers Anyone?

If you are a man ages 18 through 25 and living in the U.S., then you must register with Selective Service. It’s the law.

I can start printing this week?
    Big Business wants cheap labor,
    Politicians want more votes.
    Americans just want a job that pays a living wage.
    Uncle Samchez

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    From a practical point of view there is no way the government can draft illegals into the military, they would be dysfunctional if only because they don't speak any English. These kind of laws won't be enforced. You're going to put an illegal alien in charge of million dollar equipment who might, for all you know, be a terrorist? What about the safety of the other soldiers or civilians?
    Timothy McVeigh was a citizen and in the U.S. military and he was a homegrown terrorist.
    Charley Whitman was a citizen and in the U.S. military and he was the University of Texas tower sniper.
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 06-17-2012 at 06:25 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

bigtex wrote:
    Now ICE can start checking Selective Service status too and filing criminal charges on illegal aliens over the age of 18 who have failed to register.
    Exactly
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Military.com Resources
    Almost all male U.S. citizens, and male aliens living in the U.S., between the ages ... In a crisis requiring a draft, men would be inducted in sequence ... Almost all other male noncitizens are required to register, including illegal aliens, ... Disabled men who live at home must register with Selective Service if ...
    www.military.com/Resources/ResourceFile ... ce_Who.htm - 28k - Cached - Similar pages
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 02-01-2016 at 06:40 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Please help save these states!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-858102.html#858102

SELECTIVE SERVICE - WHO MUST REGISTER
    File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
    Almost all male U.S. Citizens, and male aliens living in the U.S., ... In a crisis requiring a draft, men would be called in sequence determined ... Almost all other male non-citizens are required to register, including illegal aliens, ...
    www.glendale.cc.ca.us/financialaid/form ... elserv.pdf - Similar pages

Frequently Asked Questions on Selective Service
    Are illegal alien males required to register? ... believe themselves to be conscientiously opposed to war must register because there is no draft in effect, ...
    www.endusmilitarism.org/faqonsss.html - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

Selective Service System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Apr 12, 2007 ... [edit] Who must register. Under current law, all male U.S. citizens are required ... refugees, asylees, dual citizens, and undocumented/illegal aliens. ... Unlike the situation at the time when the draft was in effect, ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System - 75k - Cached - Similar pages

Is there ANYWAY I can cancel my registration for the Draft ...
    Male non-citizens (including illegal aliens, legal permanent residents, seasonal agricultural ... Men attending the Merchant Marine Academy must register. ...
    answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090123101900AAfP2UQ - 94k - Cached - Similar pages

[DOC]
    ConspiracyResearch.org [Powered by Invision Power Board]
    File Format: Microsoft Word - View as HTML
    The http://www.sss.gov/must.htm identifying who must register for the draft clearly lists: "Undocumented (illegal) aliens." (Keep in mind that males between ...
    www.conspiracyresearch.org/forums/index ... 82&t=33580 - Similar pages
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 02-01-2016 at 06:40 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

I don't want illegals in my country so why then would I want them in my military?

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    I don't want illegals in my country so why then would I want them in my military?
    The U.S. hasn't drafted ANYONE since 1973.

History of the Draft
    In 1973, the draft ended and the U.S. converted to an All-Volunteer military . . .
    usmilitary.about.com/od/deploymentsconflicts/l/bldrafthistory.htm - 23k - Cached - Similar pages
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 02-01-2016 at 06:41 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

MW
    Justthatguy wrote:

Exactly! Why should we employee them and give them free (or subsidized) housing, medical, dental, and life insurance? Furthermore, forcing them into our military would be de facto amnesty!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We haven't had a draft in decades, but they still have to register. Illegal aliens don't care about gaining US citizenship, they just want green cards.

Imagine if you will, amnesty is passed (God forbid!), about 75-80% of the illegals currently squatting here would be ineligible for amnesty. Not registering for the draft would be one of the ways they'd screw themselves out of getting amnestied (if our government grew a pair and actually ENFORCED the laws!). Any illegal that was ever deported also would not be eligible.

As for jurisdiction, if kids born to illegals are given citizenship, then their parents would be under our jurisdiction. You can be under juris for one reason, then out of it for another reason.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast