Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl and Infects With Herpes

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - Police need your help to find a man accused of sexually assaulting a 5-year-old girl last month.

Metro Police believe Jose Oviedo is on the run. Detectives have been waiting for Oviedo to return to a eastside home on Michigan street. So far, no sign of him.

When a 24-Hour News 8 photographer knocked on the door, the man who answered said Oviedo had gone to Mexico.

Police were alerted to the situation when they recieved a 911 call on January 27th.

"He actually went out to the house where he found the little girl and he found out that yes she was molested. And he did a very detailed report," said Detective Steve Buchanan.

An affidavit reveals that a 5-year-old said her mother's boyfriend had molested her. The child's grandmother discovered signs of abuse and took the child to the hospital.

"We have confirmed through St. Francis that the child contracted an std and it's one that unfortunately she'll have for the rest of her life," said Detective Buchanan.

The police said while the 5-year-old's sexually transmitted disease was further proof of abuse. Officers said they were frustrated by the mother's unwillingness to give them any information about her boyfriend.

"I do know that when the mother and the daughter came to the child advocacy center I personally spoke with the mother and did not get any cooperation out of her," said Detective Buchanan.

Police removed the 5-year-old victim and her three siblings from their mother Crystal Newton's home.

24-Hour News 8 asked Newton if she took steps to protect Jose after she found out what had happened to her daughter?

Newton said, "I don't believe I did."

However, the police believe she did.

"Well the simple fact is that he gave me a fake name," said Newton. She also claims that even though she had dated Oviedo for at least 4 months, she didn't learn his name until after police began investigating him.

Police believe 30-year-old Jose Oviedo is an illegal immigrant and could now be living under an assumed name. He face 3 Class A felonies and one Class C Felony. Oviedo has been arrested 14 times in 10 years.

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7845754

More from our local paper on the little girl who now has herpes that hides the identity of criminals as being illegal aliens:
    http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... /802090484

Welcome HoosierMale and thank you for posting.
    Here is a pic:

Jose Oviedo
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OH he just another fine outstanding ILLEGAL INVADER who some want here.

Poor child. What a terrible disease to have and a constant reminder.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I am speechless .... I honestly dont know what to say
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Poor child. What a terrible disease to have and a constant reminder.

Dixie

You said it Dixie!

That poor baby, I just cannot imagine.

And the mother, for God's sake. What is that woman thinking? Were anything to happen to one of my kids, this world would not be big enough for the person who hurt them to hide from me.

I just don't understand these women who protect men like this.

This should be plastered everywhere.
    A mother unfit. What is it with these women that allow something like this to happen to their children? I just love it when they try to excuse themselves, I didn't know it......BS you think the kid is going to act normal?
    I don't think so. She's as much to blame as he is for not throwing the bum out.

I hope they catch him.......what is it with these guys and babies?
    A little 5 yr. old has to have insult added to injury. Not only molested but a sexually transmitted disease as well. Shame on Mom and this disgusting pig of a ....god only knows.

And "they say" these are family oriented people? Yeah, what kind of family orientation?

"Where ever there is a Mexican..."
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Words fail me.

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Words fail me.
    Well, not me.

First of all, that man is a sick, twisted, perverted monster. And I wouldn't shed a tear if he fell into a wood chipper and came out the other end in a million little pieces.

And the mother of the little girl? She should go to prison.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast