Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal alien sex assault case goes to grand jury

Illegal alien sex assault case goes to grand jury
    Text Size: A | A | A
    Print this Article Email this Article Share Photo 1 of 1 | Zoom Photo +

Marvin Hernandez, left, stands with public defender Deanna Campbell during Tuesday's court appearance.
    Elizabeth Dinan photo By Elizabeth Dinan
    edinan@seacoastonline.com
    August 14, 2007 2:52 PM
    PORTSMOUTH — An illegal alien wanted by the Department of Homeland Security for deportation waived his right to a probable cause hearing on charges alleging he sexually assaulted a minor girl in a Water Country wave pool.

Marvin Hernandez, 27, of 11 Ingall St., Lynn Mass., was brought from the Rockingham County House of Corrections to Portsmouth District Court August 14 on a felony count of criminal restraint, a felony charge of false imprisonment and two class A misdemeanor charges of simple assault.

Related Stories
    Illegal alien charged with assault at water park Police allege Hernandez twice grabbed an inner tube in which a 14-year-old girl was floating, pulled her toward him and put his hand down the front of her bikini bottom. The assaults are alleged to have occurred August 5 at the Lafayette Road water-theme amusement park.

Represented by public defender Deanna Campbell and with assistance from a Spanish interpreter, Hernandez declined the option of having a hearing to determine if the state has sufficient evidence to prove he committed the alleged sex crimes. His waiver moves the charges to Rockingham County Superior Court, where they will likely be heard by a grand jury.

Following Hernandez’s waiver, Judge Sawako Gardner ordered that bail remain at $75,000 cash and $20,000 personal recognizance.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/apps/pbcs ... S/70814003
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sick of these illegal criminals that we need to keep showing the media how much there is out there. They are still talking about the illegal shooter in N.J. and tonight I heard on the news that this guy was out on bond when he commited that horrible crime. He also had previous arrests as well but was not deported. Then you have the Broward County Sheriff Deputy who is fighting for his life shot by a man from Chile who could be illegal as he has an immigration hold on him. We need to keep brining those cases to the media just as the illegals do when they want something.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are still talking about the illegal shooter in N.J. and tonight I heard on the news that this guy was out on bond when he commited that horrible crime
    He had just made bond on August 3rd--THE DAY BEFORE HE DID THE KILLINGS!

From what I understand, the first bond he posted this year (either in Jan. or May) was set at 200,000 cash and reduced the next day to 150,000, making it possible for him to pay the bond. THEN, on August 3rd, his bond was set at 300,000, then later reduced to 150,000. But that's not all---the courts allowed him to use the first 150,000 bond he posted (from several months earlier) in lieu of the August 3rd bond! So, in essence, HE PAID NO BOND TO GET OUT THE DAY BEFORE HE COMMITTED THE EXECUTIONS!

Did anyone else watch Greta tonight and see this? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the above is what I understood from her show.

You are correct I was listening to it and was disguisted. I am sick of illegals not being deported after they commit any crime as the number and/or type of crimes they commit increases.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)