Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Slams into School Bus, Flees on Foot

School Bus Accident Leads to Charges
    Bud Lowell

ROCHESTER, NY (2007-08-01) A car hit a school bus late Tuesday afternoon in Hamlin, and the driver of the car -- who fled from the scene --was turned over to Immigration and Customes Enforcement as an illegal alien.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Department says nobody was hurt in the crash. They say Eilas Gomez-Perez of Hamlin ran into the back of a school bus carrying 17 children and a driver.

Gomez-Perez fled on foot and was later found at a residence on Priem Road in Hamlin. He was charged with leaving the scene of an accident, driving without a license and driving an unregistered vehicle. He was later found to be an illegal alien and turned over to federal authorities.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey guys, we found another one! Driving into a school bus is a job Americans don't want to do either!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Hey guys, we found another one! Driving into a school bus is a job Americans don't want to do either!

The local newspapers and a number of the TV news stations in my geographic area are now failing to mention the immigration status of criminals involved in high profile crimes.

I posted a few news articles on this site regarding illegal aliens committing crimes in our state and it shut the media up regarding illegal aliens being involved.

They still report the raps and murders etc. and give names some times but even though it is obvious illegal border jumpers were involved the media will not say it.

Bank robberies and all. So , that is what my state media is all about? Buckle to special interest groups and turn away from fair reporting? I guess so.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalododger
    The local newspapers and a number of the TV news stations in my geographic area are now failing to mention the immigration status of criminals involved in high profile crimes.

I posted a few news articles on this site regarding illegal aliens committing crimes in our state and it shut the media up regarding illegal aliens being involved.

They still report the raps and murders etc. and give names some times but even though it is obvious illegal border jumpers were involved the media will not say it.

Bank robberies and all. So , that is what my state media is all about? Buckle to special interest groups and turn away from fair reporting? I guess so.
    It drives me crazy. They pull the same crap in every newspaper/news station in the Chicago area as well. Yet when an American commits a crime they publicly announce everything but their SSN.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Yea the area I live in too leaves out immigration status on lots of high profile criminals too..... Its like they go out of there way not to post such stuff!!! The 2 news outlets that are guilty of this is Newsday and News12 Long Island! Newsday panders to illegals because it also publishes a Spanish newspaper called Hoy!.... They are flip flopper's on all kinds of issues but makes illegals to be heroes in this paper and it is sickening because they will have one story praising them and another story a Hispanic man kills 5 in drunk driving incident, but leave out if he was driving uninsured, unlicensed, and immigration status!!!! BAH!!!!

- BorderLegionnaire
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Yes WhatMattersMost :>

That is exactly what they are doing. Even in the criminal reports in the newspapers they are not including illegal aliens names in their reports.

I listen to a scanner all day every day. One in the house and a portable I wear on my belt when I am outside. I hear the crimes reported , I hear the busts made yet little next to nothing in the media about most of them unless they are legals and non latino.

Certainly nothing concerning immigration staus now. To the positive side of the coin , they have also stopped putting out the sob stories about how hard illegal aliens have it.

Near fifty percent of the population on this side of Washington State are immigrants from down south. A very very large percentage of those are not here legally.

They pull every ones strings through fear and intimidation, threats of lawsuits and more. The ACLU comes running with even the least of complaints on their behalf.