Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien's American Dream On the Rocks - SOB

Undocumented Immigrant's American Dream On the Rocks

Updated: Friday, 24 Jun 2011, 10:43 PM CDT
    Published : Friday, 24 Jun 2011, 9:52 PM CDT

NED HIBBERD
    Reporter

HOUSTON - Illegal immigration: everyone has an opinion but most people don’t dwell on it.

One local man can’t help dwelling on it. Johnny Guay is an undocumented worker.

You may think you can already picture him. But you’re probably way off.

As a child, Guay crossed over from Canada with his parents.

He married an American and over 24 years they had 3 children, who gave them 3 grandchildren.

He has sunk deep roots here. Now he fears they may be ripped out.

“I just want to be a US citizen,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

After reading other stories similiar to this ,I am betting they deport him quickly since he is not from Mexico/////just my thoughts
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    He was here 24 years and it never was a priority for him to become a Citizen. Tells me he just enjoyed the good life and being an American was unimportent, until now. That is the biggest gripe about all of this. They do not value Citizenship enough to try and obtain it at any cost, but enjoy the Ameican Dream that Americans have given their lives for. No sympathy from me for this Canuk

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    After reading other stories similiar to this ,I am betting they deport him quickly since he is not from Mexico/////just my thoughts
    They deported this guy, and he is from Mexico.
    State Championship Coach May Be Deported SOB - DEPORTED
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-241216-coach.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why didn't he become a citizen when the last full Amnesty went thru......or was that Amnesty only for Mexicans to get citizenship????
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    You can bank on that! MILLIONS of Latinos get treated royally, but this CANUCK will be gone in a flash!

One more job opened up for the Mexican Trucking Companies!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What is so horrible about repatriating Johnny Guay back to Canada? Canada ranks ahead of the U.S. (7 versus 10) on the Legatum prosperity index of nations. Canada also has universal health care to provide for Mr. Guay and his family (who can become Canadian citizens fairly easy.) Finally, Mr. Guay is a trucker. There are plenty of trucking jobs in Canada (Ice Road Truckers anyone?)

Returned home in 2009

465,205 Mexicans
    25,376 Canadians
    18,830 Filipinos
    15,149 Chinese
    4,658 Ukrainians

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-211459.html
    NO AMNESTY

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: Illegal Alien's American Dream On the Rocks - SOB

[quote="JohnDoe2"]Undocumented Immigrant's American Dream On the Rocks

Once again, It's ALL about THEM and what THEY want! They whine to stay in our Country and once they are, demand everything they aren't entitled to. Shoot, I'm going to change the color of my skin and use a fake ID before long. Why not, two can play at that game. If our Government is so stupid and gives illegal aliens everything to live for free, I'd take it too! The new American dream, brown power!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast