Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal aliens arrested at AV co

Illegal aliens arrested at AV company
    Comments 33
    Seven caught; investigators searching for eight more
    March 20, 2011 9:14 AM
    Beatriz Valenzuela
    APPLE VALLEY • According to investigators, nearly half of the employees at an Apple Valley company were using fake Social Security, immigration or identifications cards allegedly purchased on the streets of Los Angeles and Long Beach.

“We worked for more than a year on this case and made several arrests,â€
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Isabel Luna, 61, Juan Martinez, 23, Felipe Michel, 37, Ruben Pina, 61, Jose Prado, 37, Helia Rosales, 61, Cesar Ruiz, 46, and Leonardo Diaz, 25, are asked to call the Apple Valley station

Try Mexico because that is where all these criminals run.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

My daughter and son-in-law live in that area....I sent the article to them.....NOW the company will hire AMERICANS...and my son-in-law has been out of work for over a year....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Through an investigation, it was learned American Integrity paid at least 15 people approximately $1.8 million for their employment that lasted between one and 10 years.
    That doesn't look like cheap wages to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "