Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    CheyenneWoman,

Can you say tax payers?
    Oh yea, I know that word - but I was told it was a dirty word and I wasn't supposed to say it in public. :P

I need an advil...
    Cheyenne,

To hell w/ the advil, bring out the good stuff. How about a big percoset. I don't think advil is strong enough to deal with our headache on this issue.

I would like to see actual stats on how much money it costs taxpayers to just hold them here until they are deported, in comparison to just deporting their illegal butt once they have been proved to be here illegally.
    Why wait around? as soon as they're found guilty, ship them home.
    I'm sure it would cost taxpayers allot less than keeping them in cells for over a certain amount of days before a hearing.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    I need an advil...
    Cheyenne,

To hell w/ the advil, bring out the good stuff. How about a big percoset. I don't think advil is strong enough to deal with our headache on this issue.

I would like to see actual stats on how much money it costs taxpayers to just hold them here until they are deported, in comparison to just deporting their illegal butt once they have been proved to be here illegally.
    Why wait around? as soon as they're found guilty, ship them home.
    I'm sure it would cost taxpayers allot less than keeping them in cells for over a certain amount of days before a hearing.
    You got that right!!

Sometimes,this is just bogus!!!

Oh yea, I know that word - but I was told it was a dirty word and I wasn't supposed to say it in public
    Wow, the dirty words lists seems to be getting bigger as this issue continues on. Just what are the policially correct words that we can use without seeing a bar of soap?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

You're right, it's not. But popping in a Native American cd has a much more calming effect.

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    You're right, it's not. But popping in a Native American cd has a much more calming effect.
    That is the best, soothing, music. Nice flutes always bring the blood pressure down. Bearpaw - Carlos Nakai???

CheyenneWoman,

That is the best, soothing, music. Nice flutes always bring the blood pressure down. Bearpaw - Carlos Nakai???
    Amen CheyenneWoman. I love Carlos Nakai flute music. If I'm not mistaken Carlos makes his own flutes. Each one is made from a specialized wood to achieve the desired sound and pitch. I also enjoy Wildcat 99 "The Fire People" (Cherokee Flutist). When you get a chance check out Sacred Spirt, Chants and Dances. A new CD I picked up today titled Ancient Power by Steve Gordon and Debbie Martin, I highly recommend. While drawing I always have Native American music playing in the background.

You guys are right. A Native American cd would be awesome. I love the flutes!
    I also love to listen to Scottish bagpipe music. Strangley enough, it is pretty soothing.

Must be my Scottish blood.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Must be my Scottish blood.
    I knew I liked you for a reason. I have some Scottish blood also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12