Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    But for this woman hiring this illegal, he would never have invaded the sanctity of her home.
    That's a very good point! I would never allow someone I just suspected could be an IA into my home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lets hope there is the death penalty for the people involved

Moving this thread to News.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    However, the question must be asked, What if the United States had tougher border protection?

The Answer:
    This mother, grandmother, aunt, someones loved one would more than likely still be alive. Of course they don't give a damn about how our American families get torn apart!
    You can include the US government in the "they don't give a damn"
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

With the conviction of Ramon Alvarado earlier this week, the latest chapter in a growing immigrants’ war on Washington came to an end. Ramon was convicted of murder, conspiracy to commit first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit arson for his role in the attack of a grandmotherly figure who used to employ him and a cousin as day laborers.
    Well, hopefully this womans brutal death was not in vain...let this be a lesson to everyone NOT to hire IA's for work an American could have done just as well and probably 10 times better!

However, the question must be asked, What if the United States had tougher border protection?
    Americans were promised a fence and more border agents. They lied. Obama has made it even easier for illegal aliens to stay.

That poor woman suffered a terrible death at the hands of illegal aliens. My prayers go out to the family.

I hope the illegal alien monsters who commited that crime get the death penalty.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Elderly woman's killer faces life in prison
    By: Scott McCabe
    Examiner Staff Writer
    November 23, 2009

An illegal immigrant convicted of beating an 83-year-old woman and killing her in a fire will be sentenced Monday.

Ramon Alvarado, 33, faces life in prison for the murder of Lila Meizell of Wheaton. Prosecutors said Alvarado killed Meizell to cover up a check-fraud scheme involving his cousin. Jose Alvarado altered a $75 check by adding two zeros to the amount and cashed it for $7,500.

When Jose Alvarado worried that Meizell would notice the theft, Ramon Alvarado offered to kill her and burn her house down for $1,200.

www.washingtonexaminer.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JUST TO REMIND EVERY0NE OF A POST I MADE LAST YEAR.....ABOUT ILLEGAL ALIEN MURDERS IN MARYLAND, MOST OF WHICH OCCURRED WITHIN THE NEIGHBORHOODS SURROUNDING OUR WHITE HOUSE......HOW PATHETIC!

1.) Virginia & Michael Spevak, of Chevy Chase, MD, 67 & 68 years old, were tied up in their own home and BEATEN TO DEATH by illegal aliens last November. both victims died from sharp blunt force trauma to the head and neck inflicted by a bladed weapon. KILLED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS!
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02285.html

2.) A 24-year old waiter from Gaithersburg, MD, was STABBED TO DEATH by an illegal alien and MS-13 gang member in June 2008. he was a popular waiter who was simply walking home from work when he was murdered. KILLED BY AN ILLEGAL ALIEN GANG MEMBER!
    http://www.gazette.net/stories/061308/m ... 2372.shtml

3.) Lila Meizell, 83-years old, was attacked in her own home last December by illegal aliens who did landscaping on her yard. they entered her house, slammed her head repeatedly into furniture in the living room before determining she was unconscious, poured gasoline over her body and the living room floor and lit a match, lighting the house and her body on fire, according to court documents. Investigators believe she was not dead when the fire started and was burned alive. KILLED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS!
    http://gazette.net/stories/12032008/mon ... 2485.shtml

4.) a 14-year old child, tai-lam, YES A 14-YEAR OLD CHILD, was shot to death on a bus by an illegal alien and MS-13 gang member last November. 20-year-old Hector Mauricio Hernandez, an illegal immigrant, was charged with first-degree murder. and this wasn’t Hernandez’s first run-in with the law....Hernandez had been arrested Oct 3 for carrying a concealed weapon, but was released on his own recognizance when a witness refused to cooperate with police. so he was free to roam the streets and kill a 14-year old. KILLED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!
    http://silverspringpenguin.com/2008/11/11/news-111/

5.) Mary Frances Havenstein, 63-years old, was hog-tied, gagged, suffered blows to the head, as well as a broken rib, bruised shoulders, and scrapes to her elbows and knees, by an illegal alien last September. KILLED BY AN ILLEGAL ALIEN!!!
    http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/0 ... er_Details

AND YET MARYLAND CONTINUES TO BOW DOWN TO CASA DE MARYLAND, AN ORGANIZATION THAT AIDS & ABETS ILLEGAL ALIENS IN MARYLAND. AN ORGANIZATION FUNDED BY TAX DOLLARS. AN ORGANIZATION THAT BAILS ILLEGAL ALIENS OUT OF JAIL. AN ORGANIZATION THAT FINDS EMPLOYMENT FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

I WONDER HOW THE VICTIMS FAMILIES FEEL KNOWING EACH YEAR WHEN THEY PAY THEIR TAXES, THEY ARE FUNDING THE VERY SAME MURDERERS WHO ARE IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY AND WHO KILLED THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS????
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Wheaton woman's killer gets life without parole
    Man beat and burned 83-year-old resident for $1,000 payment

By Dan Morse
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009

In a murder case that Montgomery County's top prosecutor called the most horrific he has seen since taking office, a yard worker was sentenced to life in prison Monday for forcing his way into an 83-year-old client's home, slamming her head repeatedly against the wooden arm of a sofa, dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire while she was still alive.

"The inhumane manner you chose to exterminate a lady well into the autumn years of her life strongly suggests that you are sadistic," Montgomery County Circuit Court Judge Terrence J. McGann told Ramon Alvarado, 33. "A civilized society demands that you be in prison for the remainder of your life."

Jose Alvarado, Ramon Alvarado's cousin, did yard work for the victim, Lila Meizell, at her home in Wheaton. Last November, after Meizell gave Jose Alvarado a $75 check for work he had done, he added two zeros to the check, deposited it, grew concerned that he would get caught and paid his cousin $1,000 to kill her.

Ramon Alvarado also had worked at Meizell's home. At his trial last month, prosecutors presented black-and-white autopsy photographs of Meizell. She suffered a brain hemorrhage, fractures in seven ribs and burns to the back of her throat, indicating that she was still alive when she was set on fire. On Monday, prosecutors showed McGann color photographs. Large portions of her body were charred. Her face was unrecognizable.

"One cannot look at them very long without gagging," McGann told Alvarado at the end of the hearing. "I'm going to put these in the envelope so they don't turn anyone else's stomach."

Alvarado was led off in handcuffs. Moments before, he had spoken of the effect on his family.

"I am thinking about what my mother is going to think of me after I get sentenced," he said through an interpreter. "I'm concerned about my mother. When she finds out what happens to me, she can get quite ill."

McGann also imposed the condition that Alvarado not be eligible for parole.

Jose Alvarado pleaded guilty in June to first-degree murder and will be sentenced soon. Both men are wanted by immigration officials, an indication that they entered the country illegally.

In court Monday, Meizell was remembered as a vibrant woman who enjoyed dancing and going to shows with her boyfriend. "My mother was a very trusting woman," a daughter wrote in a statement to the judge. "When it came to hiring people for her lawn, she was happy with this man."

"This man will die in jail," Montgomery County State's Attorney John McCarthy said after the sentencing. "And hopefully, so will his co-defendant."

www.washingtonpost.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12