Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal aliens caught working in McDonald’s restaurants

Illegal aliens caught working in McDonald’s restaurants...again (w/video)

April 18th, 2011 9:42 pm ET
    Dave Gibson

On Friday, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents raided two McDonald’s restaurants in Savannah, GA and arrested several illegal aliens. The operation was the result of a nine-month investigation.

According to ICE officials, the McDonald’s managers stole the identities of U.S. citizens, and sold them to their illegal alien employees.

ICE Special Agent in Charge Jason Gialanella told the press: “These U.S citizens unknowing to a certain extent have been victimized, their credits have been potentially impacted, their good names have been tarnished.â€

Related:

Feds Say McDonald's Managers Accused of Stealing IDs
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-234628.html

On Friday, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents raided two McDonald’s restaurants in Savannah, GA and arrested several illegal aliens. The operation was the result of a nine-month investigation.
    I want to advise job seekers to use caution when applying for jobs, some citizens have reported they applied for employment vacancies, and when they leave application with employers some will use citizens personal information to employ undocumented aliens. This is a new scam, which is increasing.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

I heard on the local news today McDonalds is taking applications and will be hiring at least one hundred people in my area. I was wondering if McDonalds is cracking down on their franchise owners who hire IA's. It just seems strange there are 100 openings all at once.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I don't eat that garbage from McDonalds.

Dear ICE: You are cordially invited to lunch at the McDonald's in Zion, IL where you need to be bilingual to work there, but only if you're American. If you happen to be illegal, you may speak Spanish only.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well
    you better look In the NYC ICE you have a party
    NYC Is full with all the Illegal Immigrant
    do you job .
    NO amnesty
    this guy Is right
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I heard on the local news today McDonalds is taking applications and will be hiring at least one hundred people in my area. I was wondering if McDonalds is cracking down on their franchise owners who hire IA's. It just seems strange there are 100 openings all at once.
    Actually, Mc Donalds has pledged to hire 50,000 new employees nationwide, today (4/19). the thought had crossed my mind, that this might be an effort to clean house of the illegal aliens.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

[quote]someone is not authorized to work, we take the appropriate action.â€
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    ICE needs to come to Shelbyville KY.or Frankfort KY.there are a bunch of them working there.I bet you they have falsesafied documents they can get them anywhere,not only McDonalds go to any fast food joint you will see them.My freinds wife worked at the McDonalds in Frankfort she barely got 20 hours a week but the hispanics were getting 40.She complained about it wanting more hours to help out on her familys bills they told her to find another job if she didnt like it.I avoid McDonalds try to patronize family resturants instead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast