Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Mamie, I believe you are correct, as you are so often.

It is such a shame that this situation, of illegal, and quite honestly, too much immigration had to spread and reach other states for the country to wake up.

All the while this INVASION was taking place in south Florida....the country was sleeping like a baby.

We were yelling, "help, help, help us America!" Everyone heard, but turned right over and went back to sleep.

Now, finally, Americans have opened their eyes and are seeing for themselves that the people in south Florida weren't just screaming wolf.
    There really was a wolf out there....a dangerous and fast moving wolf.
    And he's now in your backyard.

Wake up America!! Take back your country. Open your arms and lend a helping hand to LEGAL immigrants, not to those who have chosen to step on the laws that exist to protect YOU and your loved ones. There is a wrong path and there is a right path. There is a dangerous path and there is a safer path. Which path do you choose for your country
    thanks for the compliments, I try hard!

the Constitution belongs to the citizens and we need to learn how to use it -- everybody else does! -- the laws don't work. I honestly believe the State Legislatures and Governors of the States are our only hope --- IF they would stand up to Congress we can stand behind them
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I agree! If we don't have the right State Legislators and Governors, we will replace them. We have the energy, the will, and the power of the people to do it. For these people currently holding office, it is now or never.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California is getting plowed for $10 Billion for education, health care not to mention traffic, housing and any of the other assorted maladies that come with an invasion of people who don't belong here till they immigrate in accordance with our laws.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

I'll be back on the phone this morning to my state rep and to the Govenrors office ....

anybody from Alabama feel free to contact me so we can have a tag team!!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12