Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal aliens are found with 2 kilos of cocaine

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/01 ... 7559.shtml

Illegal aliens are found with 2 kilos of cocaine
    By Preston Sparks | Columbia County Bureau Chief
    Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Columbia County deputies arrested two illegal aliens in Martinez and seized two kilos of cocaine, authorities said Wednesday.

Two Mexican men, Pabalo Javier Veleta, 32, and Artura Rodriquez Ochoa, 28, whose local address was given as the Augusta Travel Lodge on Fifth Street, have been charged with trafficking cocaine, said Columbia County sheriff's Capt. Steve Morris.

1 / 2
    Special
    Police found Pabalo Javier Veleta in possession of 2400 grams of cocaine Wednesday.
    Click photo for options

Capt. Morris said the arrests took place at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the corner of South Belair and Old Belair roads after a two-week undercover operation. He said both men were found in possession of about 2,400 grams of cocaine, which he said has a street value of about $400,000.

He said federal authorities had been notified and both men were being held without bond in the Columbia County Detention Center. Police also seized $1,990 and a 1992 Honda Accord.

Reach Preston Sparks at 868-1222, ext. 115, or preston.sparks@augustachronicle.com.

From the Thursday, January 5, 2006 printed edition of the Augusta Chronicle
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Make all people LEGAL

HI. I AM NEW TO THIS BUT I HAVE A THING OR TWO TO SAY FIRST OF ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT "ILLEGAL" YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING "ILLEGAL" AT ALL. YOU PEOPLE ONLY WANT TO PUT OUT THE BAD THINGS ABOUT THEM. THEY ARE NOT ALL BAD PEOPLE AT ALL. IM ALL FOR THE BEING LEGAL AND I WILL DO ANYTHING IT TAKES TO MAKE THE LEGAL.[/b]

Re: Make all people LEGAL

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelatinos
    HI. I AM NEW TO THIS BUT I HAVE A THING OR TWO TO SAY FIRST OF ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT "ILLEGAL" YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING "ILLEGAL" AT ALL. YOU PEOPLE ONLY WANT TO PUT OUT THE BAD THINGS ABOUT THEM. THEY ARE NOT ALL BAD PEOPLE AT ALL. IM ALL FOR THE BEING LEGAL AND I WILL DO ANYTHING IT TAKES TO MAKE THE LEGAL.[/b]
    You don't consider sneaking into the US without proper authorization illegal? They are breaking a US law by their mere presence here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Make all people LEGAL

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelatinos
    Being in the country without going through the legal channels are illegal. Every crime committed by someone here illegally is a preventable crime. Like these drug dealers or the drunk illegals who are killing people around the United States or those rapping little kids and the elderly, those who are murdering and the list goes on.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

And with a mighty POOF "LoveLatinos" is removed from the board for being a race baiter.

That's a violation of our rules. We are just being fair.

I'd ban anyone that came on here named LoveWhites or LoveBlacks.

Of course we should love all others including our enemies. But we have had enough of the racism from the pro-illegal alien crowd.

"There is no higher form of racism than to disregard or support the illegal actions of others simply because they share your race."-- William Gheen, Jan. 2006

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)