Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Illegal Aliens Halted

http://www.theintelligencer.net/news/ar ... cleID=8318

Illegal Aliens Halted

By SHELLEY HANSON

WHEELING — Wheeling police on Wednesday detained two allegedly illegal aliens from Mexico, who told police they were employed at a local restaurant.

According to the police report, at 9:10 a.m. officers were dispatched to a bus stop near the intersection of Lincoln Drive and National Road to check on a report of possible illegal aliens in the area.

They found two men, Carlos Marin Gonzalez, 42, and Jose Guadalupe Saldivar Garcia, 22, sitting at the bus stop. When officers asked them for identification, both men produced Mexican driver’s licenses that state they are from Puerto Vallarta.

When asked, the men said they were not U.S. citizens and that they did not have green cards. When asked if they were citizens of Mexico, they said yes, according to the report.

Both were detained and taken to police headquarters for further questioning. The men told police they lived at 209 N. Front St. on Wheeling Island.

They also produced business cards from the Golden Chopsticks restaurant, 329 N. York St., and said they worked there. They asked if officers would call and inform the restaurant that they would not be coming to work. An officer called the restaurant and spoke with Martin Tse, owner, who said he knew both men, according to the report.

Tse could not be reached at the restaurant for comment Wednesday evening.

A check on the men revealed there were no warrants for their arrest, the report states.

Police then contacted the Immigration and Customs Enforcement office in Pittsburgh, officials from which later picked up Gonzalez and Garcia.

Section: News Posted: 7/13/2006
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Police were actually enforcing the law? That would not happen where I live. Wow!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope the people of Wheeling boycott that restaurant. It's one of the few ways we have to make these guys pay for hiring illegals.
    There's a pizza joint in the next town up from me. One night I went in and they had 2 new employees. They were baking the pizzas and chatting in Spanish. The girl taking the orders didn't even speak to them. I suppose that they didn't understan English, only sign language.
    I feel there are many other American young people who would like that job. Needless to say that was the last pizza I bought there.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Why is ICE able to pick up 2 illegals in Wheeling but in some towns they just tell police to turn 'em loose because they don't have the time to come get 'em?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. My first job was cleaning hotel rooms and my husband was a cook in a restaurant. Young people don't think about doing those jobs now. You know why....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

because these jobs can't be had now by Americans I'll bet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)