Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens: Hillary’s Flip-Flops Border on Insanity

Illegal Aliens: Hillary’s Flip-Flops Border on Insanity
    by Jim Kouri (5/3/0

Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton finally agreed to appear on the highly-rated Fox News show The O’Reilly Factor. Her interview, which was taped earlier this week while she was campaigning in South Bend, Indiana, was broadcast on The Factor over two consecutive nights.

When part two of “Hillary in the No Spin Zoneâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone that votes for billary is a FOOL ! enough said
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Period!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hilarious Hilary...a dangerous pandering lifetime politician. She is OBL through and through..don't let her fool you!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

MW
    I'm not sure what McCain would have said (probably the same thing), however, I'm certain Obama would have regurgitated the same foul smelling mess.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    She slammed the Republicans—especially those in the Bush Administration—for allowing American citizens to be victmized by illegal alien predators

What a lying hypocrite! Does she think we are idiots out here? We have not forgotten her shameless pandering to illegals.

hitlery is a bald faced liar. I hope she never get elected. It blows my mind that she is even allowed to run with all the scandal surrounding her.