Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal aliens prepare to march on Washington

Illegal aliens prepare to march on Washington
    Chad Groening - OneNewsNow - 11/17/2008 7:45:00 AMBookmark and Share

illegal alien marchA California-based immigration reform activist hopes supporters of illegal immigration will follow through on their plans to stage huge rallies in Washington, DC, on January 21, to push the incoming Obama administration for amnesty.

The two groups that call themselves the National Capital Immigrant Coalition and the Fair Immigration Reform Movement recently held a news conference at Washington's National Press Club to announce a "mass mobilization" by illegal immigrants scheduled to take place the day after Barack Obama becomes the nation's 44th president.

Rick OltmanThe groups are calling on Obama for "just and humane immigration reform" and "a pathway to legalization." Rick Oltman, the national spokesman for Californians for Population Stabilization, says the bigger the crowd, the better.

"I can only hope that it will be a fantastic success in terms of organizing and people showing up because every time we have seen a bunch of ungrateful, whining illegal aliens marching in the streets with signs in foreign languages and foreign flags, the American people have gotten another vision of what unrestrained immigration means to the country," he contends.

Oltman believes, once again, these groups are trying to blur the distinction between legal immigrants and illegal aliens by speaking about them as if they are one group.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Defa ... ?id=320726

"I can only hope that it will be a fantastic success in terms of organizing and people showing up because every time we have seen a bunch of ungrateful, whining illegal aliens marching in the streets with signs in foreign languages and foreign flags, the American people have gotten another vision of what unrestrained immigration means to the country," he contends.
    Every time they march and start demanding, more Americans wake up to it and hopefully it will spur them into action to take a stand against the upcoming amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHorse70
    Every time they march and start demanding, more Americans wake up to it and hopefully it will spur them into action to take a stand against the upcoming amnesty.
    Ditto BH! Seeing millions of illegal invaders marching in our streets, demanding rights and privileges, is not exactly going to endear them to Americans, especially, when millions of Americans have lost jobs!

I hope they do march and I hope they are waving their mexican flags as they usually do! That's how stupid these people are...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Set up checkpoints and check their status and arrest and deport.

And don't forget your Mexican flags, that a great way to piss off Americans
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHorse70
    Yes, it reminds me of MOD EDIT. One or two here or there is repulsive enough but to see them all ganging up against the hand that feeds them is utterly despicable. Yes, let them bring on their "stuff" for all the world to see.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Methinks they'll lay off waving many Mexican flags, as they'll likely be coached to ignore their instincts and instead wrap themselves in Old Glory.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I'm not so sure...they'll probably be coached to hide their instincts and instead wrap themselves in Old Glory.
    I think you are right Populists, they are probably catching on to the fact it angers Americans.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I'm not so sure...they'll probably be coached to hide their instincts and instead wrap themselves in Old Glory.
    I think you are right Populists, they are probably catching on to the fact it angers Americans.
    That's just it. I do not think they care that it angers Americans! I remember seeing flags with Old Glory on one side, and their beloved mexican flag on the other. I suspect we will still be bombarded with plenty of mexican flags, as some of those participating in the reconquista march are truly incapable of any rational thought on this subject.

We shall see I guess...

When are they marching again, Cino de May?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast