Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens Say They Were Robbed Near Gadsden

http://sun.yumasun.com/artman/publish/a ... _16409.php
    Illegal aliens say they were robbed near Gadsden

May 4, 2005

Five illegal aliens who were apprehended by the U.S. Border Patrol Tuesday said they had been robbed at gunpoint near Gadsden.

According to a Yuma County Sheriff's Office release, the illegal aliens were apprehended at 11:50 a.m. They told Border Patrol agents they were robbed by several suspects with firearms in the area of the Colorado River and County 18 1/2 Street.

Capt. Eben Bratcher said the most likely scenario was that the robbers ran back to Mexico after the incident. He said the robbery occurred sometime Tuesday morning.

"This was very delayed and we're still working on it," he said. "We wanted to get out what we knew at this time."

Yuma sector Border Patrol spokesman Joe Brigman said Border Patrol initially was called for a group of 12 illegal aliens by the river near Gadsden. He said seven ran back to Mexico, and the five that were apprehended told agents they had been robbed by four suspects.

Brigman said it was unknown if the other seven were robbed. Bratcher said it "wouldn't be surprising" if they had been.

"They were interviewed by YCSO, and we notified the Mexican Consulate and they were interviewed by the Mexican Consulate," Brigman said. "Then, all five were processed for a return to Mexico."

The case remains under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call YCSO at 783-4427.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who cares? Send them back and let Mexico deal with it. That's what they get for illegally hopping across our border.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Capt. Eben Bratcher said the most likely scenario was that the robbers ran back to Mexico after the incident. He said the robbery occurred sometime Tuesday morning."

Hey, amigo you need to go make this report south of the border.honda la arriba
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why are we spending our money & RESOURCES that are already spread pretty thin - on ILLEGAL on ILLEGAL CRIME? Wouldn't it be more wise to spend that same $$ & resources in DEPORTATION which, may I remind everyone, the powers that be claim we don't have in the first place???

Wouldn't we have $$ & resources if we didn't have to investigate etc. ILLEGAL ON ILLEGAL CRIME and then add state mandated legal assistance and then to that add INTERPRETERS........

and on and on it goes.....................
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So what are they saying--illegals robbed illegals!!!

Good grief, send the illegals that were robbed back to Mexico and then they can chase down the illegals that robbed them there!! Why are we spending time on it? Did they expect to get some free money if they reported it? Why didn't they chase the ones that robbed them back into Mexico?

I smell another scam.....
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's exactly what it is. Just like when the con artists get caught sneaking into the country they'll immediately say I'm sick, I need to go to the hospital. Then they go to the hospital, get treated and flee into our society without even paying the hospital bill. Or worse case, the illegal while riding into the ambulance tries to jump out of the ambulance while the ambulance is in motion, falls to his death and then his family in Mexico gets to access our courts and sue the hospital for millions (that has happened before). Just there way of saying haha you stupid gringo, we fooled you again.

You know who teaches the illegals that? Our buddies at the ACLU, National Lawyers Guild, Maldef, Lulac, LaRaza and the like. They have been documented giving handbooks, guides and pamphlets in Mexico to tens of thousands of would be illegals on how to work the system in America. How to receive medical care, welfare, legal assistance, a job, how to avoid the BP and what tactics to use when caught, etc.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought getting all those freebies scotched was what our fight was all about. Heaven knows, with all the things we need to correct in our nation...being overly kind to those who break our laws benefits us not at all.

So? They got robbed? By Mexicans? Go tell the federales, not the BP.

Let me give you a clue. I know a whole bunch of people who are being robbed by the mexicans. Can you figure out who I'm talking about??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Let me give you a clue. I know a whole bunch of people who are being robbed by the mexicans. Can you figure out who I'm talking about??
    Would the answer be the American taxpayer?

Glad I had a backup box of tissues.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

illegals robbing illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    So what are they saying--illegals robbed illegals!!!

Good grief, send the illegals that were robbed back to Mexico and then they can chase down the illegals that robbed them there!! Why are we spending time on it? Did they expect to get some free money if they reported it? Why didn't they chase the ones that robbed them back into Mexico?

Good grief alright! Criminals ratting on criminals!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    You know who teaches the illegals that? Our buddies at the ACLU, National Lawyers Guild, Maldef, Lulac, LaRaza and the like.
    when is the U.S. Attorney's office going to charge the ACLU with aiding and abetting our enemies and when are they going to be charged with treason?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast