Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal aliens stopped, then released on foot

http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/entert ... 003579.htm

Posted on Thu, Mar. 02, 2006
    Illegal aliens stopped, then released on foot

Sedgwick County sheriff's officers stopped a U-Haul truck carrying 12 illegal aliens today in east but were forced to release them after immigration officials said they didn't have the jail space to process them.

Sheriff's Sgt. Wayne Ruffner said a deputy stopped the truck on a turn signal violation about 3:15 p.m. as it was entering the Kansas Turnpike.

He said deputies later found that the two people in the cab -- and the 10 in the back -- were illegal aliens who claimed to be traveling between Mexico and Tennessee.

Ruffner said the 12 were released because they had violated no state laws.

Hurst Laviana

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$

A dog chasing its own tail. This has be stopped if there is ever anything to be done about the millions +12 illegals
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gee I thought Je-koff promised to end catch and release. I'm still waiting although not holding my breath.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Gee I thought Je-koff promised to end catch and release. I'm still waiting although not holding my breath.
    I believe that's other than Mexican illegals. Mexican illegals still get a free pass if they're far enough from the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)